Ultimate Argument AARs...

Nice read , i wasnt planning on going trough these but after i started reading number 1 i was hooked. I'm a bomber pilot like yourself (in the SIM!) so its nice to see there's also some A/G involved. In number 4 that %of damage to the compound really reminded me of microsoft combat flight simulator 3 , very nice indeed. Here's hoping for a dedicated A/G DLC campaign eh ? :)

Also +1 on dynamic campaign ;)

Nice read , i wasnt planning on going trough these but after i started reading number 1 i was hooked. I'm a bomber pilot like yourself (in the SIM!) so its nice to see there's also some A/G involved. In number 4 that %of damage to the compound really reminded me of microsoft combat flight simulator 3 , very nice indeed. Here's hoping for a dedicated A/G DLC campaign eh ? :)

Also +1 on dynamic campaign ;)

Yeah. I'm a "bounce the rubble" kind of guy. I'm also a big fan of cat & mouse..which is why helicopters have always appealed to me. I don't mind flying for 30 minutes NOE trying to get into position for a few good shots. The tension and flying are what I really enjoy. I really hope the payware DLC takes off and we can see some great Su-25T, A-10A/C, and Ka-50 campaigns. I'm also really hoping to see some Su-33 work done by ED with regards to AFM and maybe getting some campaigns in that arena. The only thing that competes with helos in my mind is carrier ops. Love that stuff..

Thanks for the comments. I'm going to finish up The Ultimate Argument this week I hope and might have a few more summary type comments (without spoilers though).

Regards,

BeachAV8R

I know you said its the last, but looking forward to more DCS AARs from you Beach. Your AARs are the best. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• 2 months later...