DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

Ah... I think I know the problem.

The HAWK will get active 10min after the Mi-26 droped down there loadout on the hill.

If you kill the Mi-26 before it arrives at the hill the HAWK will not get active.

The problem is that you can kill the Mi-26 after the drop down. I missed to lock the message that the HAWK will not get active when the 10min-timer is already running.

I will fix that as soon as possible.

-rookie mistake-

Many thanks for reporting bugs like this!

That's the only way to make the missionpack better.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night we nailed that tank column headed to the airfield. But I did notice that, when they attacked previously, there seemed to be mo one shooting back. No airfield defense at all?

Edited by Shootist

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Version 6.9 released

Change log:

- RedCrossMassacre: Reworked the road blocks so you don't have to kill every infantry soldier for the Convoy moving on.

- VodyRush: Reworked trigger for Mi-26 messages.

Hi Dragon!

On Redcross massacre, everytime i use a weapon when hosting myself. It switches to F6 view. Is it a setting in your mission?

Edit: Just upgraded to 6.9, it worked like it should now :)

Edited by Dejjvid

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Hi Dejjvid,

no, such a setting I can't force in the editor.

Good that it is working now.

Hi guys,

We (thanks to Frett) noticed a problem in RedCrossMassacre.

The convoy will not stop in front of the enemy roadblocks and get killed.

Sadly this is a bug of the editor/runtime.

I reported it here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1404212#post1404212

I found a workarround for this problem and fixed it.

The mission should run now.

Please download the missionpack again! (I didn't changed the version number!)

Hey guys, I recently installed this map pack into my directory and now dcs a10c won't start :( I was curious if anyone else had had a similar problem. I did a system restore to a few days prior to no avail. It displays the load screen and then shuts down. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

What directory did you installed the pack?

I don't think that this is the reason.

... but this is DCS and I wouldn't be surprised. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I recently have found myself looking everywhere for more missions of Dragon's caliber. They are rare. So, Dragon. Anything more in the works? We sure would love some fresh meat of your caliber and complexity.

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Well... I create missions only for multiplayer.

Sadly the multiplayer is bugged as hell and instable in v1.1.1.1.

The developers and ED-testers say it's working fine with the default missions and the reason why it's instable are my complex missions.

So I want to build more mission but if the multiplayer is not stable enought for it... why should I do this lot of work?

I want to wait and hope for the next patch befor I spend an other week for building a new mission.

PS: See my signature if you want to have all my missions

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Yes, Dragon. It's your Multiplayer missions I am referring to. And buggy? Hardly. No more than any other. As a matter of fact they all work quite fine with the exception of an occasional CTD that usually happens when switching maps. I think we all accept this and, in my case I jst reboot the server and it plays right thru the whole mission without further problems.

But, you know, I used to run LOMAC and it crashed all the time. This game is waaaaaaay better. Lol. And it's you mission pack I am running. I will check you sig for more.

Thanks again for all your tireless effort. I'm a fan.

Well... I create missions only for multiplayer.

Sadly the multiplayer is bugged as hell and instable in v1.1.1.1.

The developers and ED-testers say it's working fine with the default missions and the reason why it's instable are my complex missions.

So I want to build more mission but if the multiplayer is not stable enought for it... why should I do this lot of work?

I want to wait and hope for the next patch befor I spend an other week for building a new mission.

PS: See my signature if you want to have all my missions

yes we have found the triggers are not functioning correctly for AI paths, and mission assignments, at our squadron. The MP just CTDs if they try to obey the triggers.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...

v7.0 released

Change Log:

- Set all Tankers to 250 kts (ingame ~ 210 kts airspeed)

- Added TACAN and ILS info to the RedCrossMassacre Briefing

Sorry guys, I found a problem with "Thunderstruck".

The ground crew of the captured enemy FARP was not working.

I fixed this isue and added the fixed mission to V7.0

Please download the missionpack v7.0 again.

• 4 weeks later...
my game always crashes on rookie terrorists when coming up to the first waypoint. It seems whenever I see units firing.

I do believe his mission pack is designed only for in Multiplayer. I am guessing maybe this is the issue?

How I work around that to play by myself is create my own online LAN using the DCS Multiplayer. It works! I can play all day and nobody locks me out or changes missions on me.

But it is hardly likely the designated mission will be completed as to the many triggers that are within. Still fun, though.

Edited by ErichVon

@ Mohamengina: What version do you have installed and what version of the missionpack do you have?

@ ErichVon: There is technically no difference between a MP mission and a SP mission.

Both missions are .miz files.

The difference is that the SP mission needs one A-10 (or Ka-50) with Skill "Player".

For a MP mission it doesn't matter if there is a "Player" or only "Client" - skilled A-10's.

In my missions there is no "Player", only "Clients".

So the mission is technically working in SP but you don't have a aircraft to fly with. :)

The missions are designed for dedicated servers with 8-12 clients.

If you decide to play it alone you have to do the work of 8-12 guys.

In my point of view this makes no sens.

Additionally in some missions the A-10 and Ka-50 have to work together to be able to finish the mission.

You can't do this by your own.

Please make yourselfe a favour and join a dedicated server or host it without password by yourselfe.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi cohead,

sorry for the broken link. I will fix this today on the FTP.

What bugs have you found in v6.6?

By the way: The missionpack is not edited for 1.1.2.1 yet.

I will do this this month and add Su-25T to "Gudauta Rush", "Hardcore Terrorists" and "Operation Bigfoot".

And I will add P-51 to "Rookie Terrorists".

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Hi cohead,

sorry for the broken link. I will fix this today on the FTP.

What bugs have you found in v6.6?

By the way: The missionpack is not edited for 1.1.2.1 yet.

I will do this this month and add Su-25T to "Gudauta Rush", "Hardcore Terrorists" and "Operation Bigfoot".

And I will add P-51 to "Rookie Terrorists".

Hi Dragon, later I remembered the "bug" in your mission pack, actually that's the bug of the DCS A10C 1.1.1.1: crashing when ships got hit...

Recently I ran the mission Black Gold Of Anapa(V66) in DCS World, the game always crashes when mission started for about 850 seconds... I don't know why, hope OK in V70.

Anyway, thanks for this mission pack. [by fans of your mission pack in China 3GO Cyber Air Force]

Version 7.1 for 1.1.2.1 released!

Change Log:

Gudauta Rush & Operation Bigfoot:

- Changed OSA SAM-site to HAWK SAM-site!

- Added 4x Su-25T Clients

- Changed Briefing & Briefingpicture

Rookie Terrorists:

- Added 4x P-51D Clients

The Dam & BlackGoldOfAnapa:

- Changed M270 to M109 Paladin

- Changed Briefingpicture

All other missions:

- Fixed little things

@ cohead: Thank's for the report. I hope BlackGoldOfAnapa is working in V7.1 now.

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 1