MiG-21 LAUNCH TRAILER & ANNOUNCEMENT - COMING 18/09/2014!

Cobra847

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am expecting this to be a seriously well polished module.

A labour of love.

It Just looks fabulous!

Insta buy for all regardless of preference.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I´m waiting for this bird soooo long.

And finaly it´s here!

Only 9 Days to come and then it´s our.

My Money you will get for sure within the first 24 hours.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

This has to be the most eagerly awaited, most complete release in the history of DCS. Congratulations to the Leatherneck team on triumphing over adversity, persevering, and bringing such a magnificent simulation to the marketplace.

You raised the bar considerably with this one, and I'd like to wish the team a very prosperous and successful launch on the 18th. The world of flight simulation just took a huge leap forwards.

Well said Willis, I totally agree, stunning release trailer. Cobra and Rudel (and team) you should be very proud of what you have created.

:thumbup:

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

I already know how to make developers work faster (F5 the forums), but how does one fast-forward the calendar? Need to know urgently. If someone thinks I'm gonna wait 9 actual days for this they're sorely mistaken.

• Like 1

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

I already know how to make developers work faster (F5 the forums), but how does one fast-forward the calendar? Need to know urgently. If someone thinks I'm gonna wait 9 actual days for this they're sorely mistaken.

USING THE STARDREAMER TIME CONTROL

This can be used with the Robocruise or in Manual flight. Use the Time Control icons (after targeting your destination if using the Robocruise) to select the rate of time acceleration. Time appears to increase in steps of ten from ten times to ten thousand times, depending on the icon selected. Return to real time by selecting the single arrow.

Sit back and a combination of a Zilman field and ultrasonic waves induce a semi- hypnotic state which renders you unaware of the passage of time other than seeing the range indicator change rapidly in front of you. This effect was discovered by Dr Rabbne by accident when he revised why his projects were running over time for no apparent reason. Reassuringly, if your ship is attacked or hailed or you have arrived at your destination, the Stardreamer will restore you to full consciousness and real time. Don't forget that your enemies may be operating in real time and hence will seem to be sped up enormously.

:joystick:

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

A year ago I didn't seriously think this day would happen, but I'm glad it did. Great job everyone at LN, take a break, and maybe wipe away that sweat with the $50 bills you'll hopefully be drowning in. Can't wait for the next project announcement! (which I'm guessing will come Soon)

Bring it on, baby!!!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Wow big THANK YOU!!!

Also appreciate the Chinese translation of manual! It seems like the first time a Chinese manual being offically provided!

Our Chinese community will be very happy :beer:

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircraft I have thoroughly studied: A-10C, Ka-50, Mig-21bis, UH-1H, Boeing 737-800/900, Dash-8Q400, Bell-407

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-8750H@2.2GHz 6 Cores turbo up to 4.1GHz, GTX1070 Max-Q@8GB GRAM, 16G RAM, 512G SSD, 500G SSD, CH Product Fighter Stick, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5.

oh wow - such an amazing video

props to whoever made that

and yes - buying this as soon as its available

(how long it takes before i can actually FLY it.. we'll see about that!hahaha)

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Woot! yes indeed! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control