My personally models

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree- But the pic above is my own model :smilewink:

Hi Tom:

I have your new files for the F15E on the Tornado but while flying, I found that the speed was not there and the aircraft turned in kinda jerky movement and lost altitude even with afterburner on. Have you seen this issue. I did pick up on putting my own joystick etc. into the right file. Great aircraft and yes dropping things with no reference is a big pain. I will try the Tornado again and see if it still acts up. It didn't do it on the F-111 but I understand why you don't want it on that platform. I did load up a nice load with the Tornado and it looked great, just it didn't fly all that well. It may be my issue but it was a clean install of FC2 and then your files. Thanks Tom for a great model and will try the files again. cheers.:thumbup:

Damned- I saw the performance of a F-15 Strike Eagle at MAKS2011 Live stream by RussiaToday. Oh what a great performance!!!

I never know an aircraft with that performance in FC-LOMAC. So I hope that some days it could be a DCS module ...

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Damned- I saw the performance of a F-15 Strike Eagle at MAKS2011 Live stream by RussiaToday. Oh what a great performance!!!

I never know an aircraft with that performance in FC-LOMAC. So I hope that some days it could be a DCS module ...

Tom have a look at your F-15E, I can;t control its flight. Any help appreciated.

Pete

-229 = awesome. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Your last F-15 E look nice Tomcatz.

I would like to know where i can find your last model and what plane did it replace?

This bird is animated?

It's is possible to replace the SU-30?

Because it will be able to launch TV guided missile.

Why do you don't start a new thread for this beauty ;)

Greetings and keep it up your good work!

Oh thank you guys. The F-15E-mod as modman file you can download here:

http://remixshare.com/download/882nm

To make it flyable follow the readme please.

To switch it over another aircraft rename the ".skins" file into the fighters name that you want to replace please. So for examble "su-30.skins" . Its easyer when you enpack the package with win-rar before.

Best wishes,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi Tom:

Thanks. I still seem to have a bad flight with the Tornado. The F-15E lacks performance and I can't seem to control aircraft. When takeoff I have to go over 200knts. as well as land if I can. When I start to turn it wants to dive to the terrain and I can't overcome it with controls. I have everything setup in options for the Tornado but it just does not seem to want to fly. Are or is anyone else having this difficulty? Would be nice to hear from you and others and see if it just might be something on my computer. Great looking model Tom and I will not give up trying to find out what is wrong. Hope you can help. cheers

rattler(pete)

Hello Tom,

I tried your last version of the F-15E and I'm having problems of texture, it lacks the texture of the landing gear and even the texture of the cockpit if you look from outside, why?? happens to you??

screenshot002ns.th.jpgscreenshot003cr.th.jpg

Also you should put the lights on the inside of the fuselage (those close to air intakes) and finally missing an important element for the F-15E, the AN-AAQ-33 Sniper XR.

f15eanaaq33sniperxr.jpg

Do You can fix this???

Regards,

Michele

Edited by extender72

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Oh thank you very much- I forgot the gear textures :sad_2:

But here are the completed :yes::

As for the SNIPER-POD - I will lock about it the next times

CU

TOM

Tom now the textures are OK,

thank you.

Michele

Edited by extender72

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Yeah- The performance under 200kn is very critical. I tryed to replace the F-16 A model but them there is still the problem with the afterburner cones. Same as for the F18 A Hornet ... Hm .... So I think that for an KI the Mudhen is okay. As flyable fighter it is difficult to find the right replaceable jet in LOMAC

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Yeah- The performance under 200kn is very critical. I tryed to replace the F-16 A model but them there is still the problem with the afterburner cones. Same as for the F18 A Hornet ... Hm .... So I think that for an KI the Mudhen is okay. As flyable fighter it is difficult to find the right replaceable jet in LOMAC

Yes Tom, I see the problem. Could it be put on the SU-33 and I can try and do a cockpit for it. Just an idea. Trying to keep the Tornado at a constant 250kts is hard. Once below that you have no control of the aircraft. I have never had an issue with other aircraft as a new model platform. Is there anyway we can modify the SFM and make it like the F-15. That would solve all the issues and everything would be working. Just putting some things out to think on. This is one beautiful aircraft you have done, would be nice to get it flying properly and not worry about your speed or loose of control. There is also a mod that gets rid of the afterburner cone, that would be an idea also so you could use the F16 and not worry about the cone. You fly from the inside anyway. Just some ideas.

rattler

Edited by rattler

Oh thank you very much- I forgot the gear textures :sad_2:

But here are the completed :yes::

As for the SNIPER-POD - I will lock about it the next times

CU

TOM

Tom,

If possible, I have another request for you and tailcode ie, those that you have entered is horrible, the writing is too big and not real, it also Sq LA no longer exists, but the nose-art is beautiful .

There are many Squadron which are currently still in service on the F-15E to be implemented, MO, LN, SJ, OT,ED and WA.

And even the fuel tanks of the same color of the fuselage.

Do you can do that too???

Regards,

Michele

Edited by extender72

Tom,

If possible, I have another request for you and tailcode ie, those that you have entered is horrible, the writing is too big and not real, it also Sq LA no longer exists, but the nose-art is beautiful .

There are many Squadron which are currently still in service on the F-15E to be implemented, MO, LN, SJ, OT,ED and WA.

And even the fuel tanks of the same color of the fuselage.

Do you can do that too???

Regards,

Michele

If you have a paint program, you can do that stuff yourself. Not hard. If not, yes you will want them done. Cheers.

If you have a paint program, you can do that stuff yourself. Not hard. If not, yes you will want them done. Cheers.

Rattler,

Unfortunately, I am not handy in those programs, otherwise I would not have asked for help.

Regards Michele

1.[ATTACH]55546[/ATTACH] How about time AN/AAQ-28 LITENING?

2.F-15E two skins? [ATTACH]55547[/ATTACH] and [ATTACH]55548[/ATTACH]

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~