My Ka 50 cyclic

Yeah i already have those mechanisms. It was very very cheap. But for now ill take a little pause on this project because i have to attack my kitchen also,my girlfriend is losing here patience :).

Btw id like to change the spring from the little lip hanging under the the canon trigger. I dont like the spring force its a bit weak. I have an idea , i was thinking of putting a very small pullspring vertically straight through pulling the little trigger up. What do you think? Ideas?

What about your pitt? Is it finished?

Edited by Clyber

Where did you get the measurements for the stick or was it just guesswork?

Estimation and guessing mostly because i couldnt get my hands on original documentation and real good pictures. But my basic guidelines were the measurements from my man ace mark. I just made some little adjustments.

Edited by Clyber

The spring is from a 1/8" toggle bolt .

togglebolt.jpg

Its funny you mention kitchen, because I have been putting mine off for years . Maybe this summer, for sure by next .:music_whistling:

Mark.

Wouldnt this spring push the lip down instead of up?

I really understand you putting the kitchen off for years. The wifes should understand that when you start this job it might take some time before the job is done and all this time there will be no stove for cooking no faucet no sink. Etc etc. I waited till i gathered all info how she wanted things and if its possible to fix , financial planning etc etc and now its the time. I have also all stuff here in the house so i really need to start. Arghhhh i really dont want to and besides i was already in a nice flow to finish the ff cyclic stick at once but if i want to keep thing relaxed overhere i have to do this.:)

Clyber

Wouldnt this spring push the lip down instead of up?

Look at it this way, try to imagine your trigger[canon] as one of the toggle wings.

2Q==Its helpful if you have one in your hand to look at

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQVD26nbbDfqyLkZ-WYRMTGFRuYxu7rrgpGxAsCCYGYbnryYpx

Edited by acemark
add pic

Home built X-58FTW,i7 950, 3 x GTX570oc,

screens; 3 x 22", 19", 17", 9" :D

My pit. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121598