SimHQ/DCS Fly-In Spring 2014

Wrecking Crew

Spring is in the air...

SimHQ/DCS Fly-In Spring 2014

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3933280/Spring_2014_SimHQ_DCS_Fly_In

Stop by over the May 2-3 weekend to join our multiplayer servers, as a group, or on your own and looking to see what MP is like. Eno and I have hosted several of these events over the years and we both look forward to some flight time with ol' hands and new players, too.

Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I think they want to know what and when we think we might fly? I replied on that thread in the SimHQ, there are some rules between the Pic's.

So every one bring your bibs, bumpers, floaties. I'm asking for an A10 to scratch up for Friday night and Saturday afternoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MoBo: SaberTooth P67 B3 CPU: i7 2600K OC'd 4.434 Cooling: H100, Nine Asorted Fans GPU: EVGA Drvr344.75 GTX 780 and 580 w/physX MEM: Patriot Viper Xtrm 16GB Power: Antec HGC-900 HRD: Samsung SSD 256GB, WD 2TB wPageFile OS: Win7pro 64b Display: AcerHN274H-nVidia3D 27", Qty2 BenQ GW2750HM 27", Asus VS208 24", Qty2 Lilliput U80/c Input: G13, G110, G700s, TM WortHog, Saitek Cmbt Rudder, TM MFCDs, TrackIR5 Sound: Z906, G930w/IR5/Pwr. Pack Chair: See Album

Hi folks,

The Fly-Ins typically kick it off around late afternoon Friday US time. From there it is non-stop through Saturday night and into Sunday morning.

Some missions will go longer than others, depending how many people are involved and the objectives -- there can easily be a mission that will last overnight, while others may only take an hour or two to complete.

For the announced Fly-Ins, the servers are well populated, and I think we could have a great time this go round with the improved multiplayer stability, the recent sale, and the new F-15C AFM in v128 -- provided that is released in time for May 2nd.

If v128 is released then expect both servers to be on that v128 version -- Eno's Firehouse and Crew's Hollo Pointe.

Hope to see you all there!

A mention re server participation -- I've seen it time after time -- a server can be empty of players and then once one person joins in, others will show up soon after.

If you want to participate in the Teamspeak on Hollo Pointe then you will need a SimHQ account -- free registration. Eno may offer TS alternatives for The Firehouse.

WC

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up,

There is a Long list of missions to choose from at the SimHQ site from WC, Looks really good.

A link to it (if I may be so bold WC?)

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3938656#Post3938656

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MoBo: SaberTooth P67 B3 CPU: i7 2600K OC'd 4.434 Cooling: H100, Nine Asorted Fans GPU: EVGA Drvr344.75 GTX 780 and 580 w/physX MEM: Patriot Viper Xtrm 16GB Power: Antec HGC-900 HRD: Samsung SSD 256GB, WD 2TB wPageFile OS: Win7pro 64b Display: AcerHN274H-nVidia3D 27", Qty2 BenQ GW2750HM 27", Asus VS208 24", Qty2 Lilliput U80/c Input: G13, G110, G700s, TM WortHog, Saitek Cmbt Rudder, TM MFCDs, TrackIR5 Sound: Z906, G930w/IR5/Pwr. Pack Chair: See Album

WC ,Great timing That is the X55:joystick: weekend :megalol: If were Lucky..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

just to meet a few folks, I'll drop in too... :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Sounds great ^^ folks!

We are working on some new missions for Eno's Firehouse and Hollo Pointe servers.

If v128 is released before the Spring Fly-In then we plan to update the servers.

There will be SimHQ Teamspeak channels for the servers -- free registration at SimHQ (I am a member, not staff). The Firehouse may provide alternate TS.

Wrecking Crew

The SimHQ/DCS Spring 2014 Fly-In is only ten days away!

All skill levels are invited to join in. There will be plenty of challenging missions to try out, and we especially want to invite folks who are not usual multiplayer enthusiasts but want to experience what it is like.

You do not need to be on Teamspeak, but to be able to listen in is pretty amazing when a coordinated group prosecutes a target.

We will have some fun missions for that weekend.

WC

I will try to join in! Sounds like a blast.

Also have to break in my rudder pedals that I am getting early next week :)

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

I'll definitely be there. I will probably end up flying the Eagle since I haven't touched the Hawg in a long time. I have the Hip and Shark also but I will probably stick with a fast mover.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

ST --

Do drop in! We'll be in the servers Hollo Pointe and Eno's Firehouse. Lots of aircraft and combined arms -- we are on v128.

It starts tomorrow late afternoon -- Friday May 2.

WC

Man... I will not going to make it... Off home those two days.

Nice flights for the folks.

After make a report please! :pilotfly:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

For some reason I can't get on the server...it's just stuck at "connecting to server" and nothing ever happens.

Been able to log on to others though.

Anyone else had this problem?

Sorry Safety, that's my bad.

I've been trying to warm up a couple of the old favourite missions but one of the scripts I used to depend on has been acting up. I've been getting script error messages on the server side...

Nothing on your end. I'm going through testing all my missions now to make sure they'll play through.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Heads up.. Party's started, and I'm late...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]