DCS: F-14A/A+/B by Heatblur Simulations coming to DCS World!

Cobra847

Both -A and -B Model F-14's

Seems clear.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a difference between the A+ and the B. It's just that A+s were reengined, and Bs were build with the new engine from the start.

Remember B =/= bombcat, bombcat was an upgrade.

Does this have lantrin or litening pod?

without these pod, it can only use unguided bomb and could not "provide the requisite target illumination".

Northrop Grumman seems changed their license rules, hope we will have d type in the future.

Does this have lantrin or litening pod?

without these pod, it can only use unguided bomb and could not "provide the requisite target illumination".

Northrop Grumman seems changed their license rules, hope we will have d type in the future.

I hope so, some proper A to G capability would be icing on the cake :)

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a difference between the A+ and the B. It's just that A+s were reengined, and Bs were build with the new engine from the start.

Remember B =/= bombcat, bombcat was an upgrade.

That's what I would like to know. F-14 A+ and F-14 B Upgrade "Bombcat" would be ideal. F-14 A and F-14 B would be... not ideal.

did you mean AIM-54?

Apparently it depends on the day :lol:

"The bad thing about the Phoenix was it's old technology, which made it cumbersome and sometimes not function properly. It required its own cooling pump and sometimes the rocket motor wouldn't fire, making the missile fall dead off the rails. This earned it the not so glamorous nickname "Phoenie-Bomb" Source

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

[*]Multiplayer Multicrew capability. Fly together as RIO and Pilot!

THIS ¡¡¡¡¡¡

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

:DI will happily preorder as soon as the it's offered. I think this will easily be the biggest selling DCS module in history!

Your speedy work and success is now in my thoughts and prayers:D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I think this will easily be the biggest selling DCS module in history!

I think so, too! Leatherneck Sims just catapulted themselves to the top. Awesome decision to go with such an iconic bird!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com