Shein's X-55 Rhino A-10C Profile

Shein

• 2 weeks later...
I cant get the slew to work on the nipple... tried everything, in the profiler i see you have this enabled on the mouse axis, but i cant enable the mouse axis in game to slew...

You can check the keys simulated within the profiler by opening the test window on the programming tab for the throttle , then moving the slew control(mouse axis). You will see which keyboard mappings are being sent to the game. I think it should be .;,/ these, you can check the in game keyboard mapping as well to verify this. Options/controls/model.

• 7 months later...

Is anyone able to get the Mode Switch to work as the Pinky Switch for lighting control? I saw that Digger55 figured out a workaround but I am unable to do the same. The only way that I can get DCS to read the mode switch (buttons 32, 33, 34) is to not have a profile loaded. Once I load this profile or even a profile that I created from scratch, the mode switch is unreadable in DCS. Anyone have any solutions?

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: And I figured it out using HUD.

Hey thanks so much for this, helps a new guy out incredibly. The graphic is perpetually pasted on my second monitor.

I need help with one thing if anybody can. Whatever I tried, DCS would not load the profile. No errors, just none of the columns get populated. So I got fed up and put them all in by hand, except one:

The slew, can anybody check which slider it is bound to? I'm guess and checking but it takes forever.

Edited by arigold

To get the slew working ok on X55 you have to use the saitek software.

Set the configuration of the slew nipple with "Range" mode.

With this mode X and Y axis are devided in 3 range. First X range (33%) is left (bind it to the correct key defined in DCS for HOTS slew left), second range is left blank and last range is bound to right key.

same thing for Y axis and it will work perfectly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]