Georgian soldiers walking animations not fixed in 1.2.3?

zaelu

I thought the animations for Georgian soldiers were suppose to be fixed in 1.2.3. but I found 40 soldiers sliding in crouched position across the field. Pretty cool aerobics.

I can't spot them on my Shkval though :D

Seriously... I thought it was fixed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I was looking at them with F camera and no enemy was around them. The I have played the mission in multi player and while targeting them I killed one and the others (they had "trigger" to run if attacked) started to run... from 6 Km away through skhval they seemed to move their legs but still crouched I think.... I will try to look at the track.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I checked... the georgian soldiers are walking crouched and with no leg animations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]