SimHQ Preview Article

Cobra847

Good deal. He writes very good articles.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ah is there a "Southeria " skin finally? Can't wait to see it! Hope you guys will release a template so I can put markins on both wibgs on the Norhteria skin. Never liked the USAF style one wing markings only.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

This is what I was looking forward to. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Looking at the livery list, what happened to Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Iraqi ones that were in progress? Are they still in progress or discontinued? Also, any update on the template availability? :)

They're still in progress. The list is 100% confirmed for release liveries. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Great read, looking forward to the release!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Nice article but im primarily a mp guy and IF I bought this it would be primarily used to kill ground attack aircraft. Im still not sold on this and 56% sure that I will not purchase it

I'm 44% certain you'll be missing out on a very good sim. Why not just expand your envelope and give it a whirl? As far as all the reviews go, and there have been quite a few already, it is a work of art. It won't be easy to master, and I'm sure it'll be a huge handful to begin with, but it has to be worth every penny of the asking price. And just think of the sense of satisfaction when you can fire it up, fly the mission, land and shut it down, then listen to the pink pink as the hot metal contracts in the Tumansky R25-300.

Nice article but im primarily a mp guy and IF I bought this it would be primarily used to kill ground attack aircraft. Im still not sold on this and 56% sure that I will not purchase it

Do you hang around just to tell us how little interest you have in the MiG, I mean, I just don't get how that is doing anything for you.

Do you hang around just to tell us how little interest you have in the MiG, I mean, I just don't get how that is doing anything for you.

check his history post, you will know ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Thanks, all, for the kind words! If it feels like the preview is all gushing, it's because it is. This module is in excellent shape, especially for a pre-release, and Leatherneck sims deserves all the praise they can get. I'm drooling in anticipation for the final release which will be available on [censored]! Hard to believe it's just [censored] days until we can all get our hands on the real thing!

Shoot to Kill.

Play to Have Fun.

:megalol: that's evil, the censored bits :D

Article: Excellent as always :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks, all, for the kind words! If it feels like the preview is all gushing, it's because it is. This module is in excellent shape, especially for a pre-release, and Leatherneck sims deserves all the praise they can get. I'm drooling in anticipation for the final release which will be available on [censored]! Hard to believe it's just [censored] days until we can all get our hands on the real thing!

attachment.php?attachmentid=87074&d=1406566285

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Such cruelty!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Such cruelty!!

Nah, for it to be cruel, he would have to actually know what should be under the red text. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Due to your censored words, all future 'kind words' on you posts will also be cencorsed:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |