communications menù

Aviators

Hi guys, I installed dcs world with bs2 1.2.0

I encountered a problem when I land I can use the menu of communications, but at takeoff the menu disappears. I try to press the button ''\'' ''Lshift \'' Lctrl \'' but nothing appears in flight.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Hi guys, I installed dcs world with bs2 1.2.0

I encountered a problem when I land I can use the menu of communications, but at takeoff the menu disappears. I try to press the button ''\'' ''Lshift \'' Lctrl \'' but nothing appears in flight.

+1

This happened to me while flying MP. Haven't have time to test BS2 1.2 so much yet. Also, when at the ramp, I couldnt get to the ATC communcations submenu (this happened before the communications menu disapeared altogether).

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

The comms menu now is strange. No matter what key asignation you use in options menu. For me the only combo that works is Right Alt + \

Then when you move the radio panel selector to another radio position ( the second radio, intercomm, etc) when you push again Right Alt + \ the comms displayed the new radio selection.

For Su-25T the default button works, but for A-10C the default button only works for Intercomm, but i´m no able to change the radio selection at all.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

\ only opens the menu, if there are active conversations. You need to use SPU key (RALT+\) or MIC switch (for A-10) to use radio without easy comms.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

• ED Team
\ only opens the menu, if there are active conversations. You need to use SPU key (RALT+\) or MIC switch (for A-10) to use radio without easy comms.

Currently \ doesnt open the menu for me as it did on the previous version. I am currently set to easy comms.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Currently \ doesnt open the menu for me as it did on the previous version. I am currently set to easy comms.

Works fine here. Using easy comms a lot. Probably old user input profile?

Screen_120712_214027.thumb.jpg.dd691d09ccf08168f15e8565e63a6c13.jpg

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

I'm lost. The 3 Hog radios work as previously, but WTH exactly is a SPU key and who sells them??? I've only used the comms menu in the Shark before, because everything used to work through that - and RALT+\ doesn't seem to do anything either. Puh-leeze :helpsmilie:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

but WTH exactly is a SPU key and who sells them???

SPU - interphone. All radios go through this one. It has a button on the collective. The difference with A-10 is that you have one button instead of three, but also a switch on the panel, who you want to talk to.

Screen_120712_225917.thumb.jpg.c29e5dce1425ac401df94ab6ebbc5a59.jpg

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

I do not find this option in my button-SPU9 PTT.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

sorry - that`s not the problem

after takeoff i can`t open comm-menu (singleplayer) to give my wingman comments - it`s absolut a bug

test it - fly around the world, can`t open comm-menu - landing on any place (street or what place you want) and you will see you can open the comm-menu again and can give your wingman all comments you want - go home or what ever

all sorted, loaded it always the file. lua keyboard.I deleted the files.lua keyboard and now it all works.

I just uploaded the files .lua hotas

sorry - that`s not the problem

after takeoff i can`t open comm-menu (singleplayer) to give my wingman comments - it`s absolut a bug

test it - fly around the world, can`t open comm-menu - landing on any place (street or what place you want) and you will see you can open the comm-menu again and can give your wingman all comments you want - go home or what ever

Please, use fresh input file (not from previous version) and RALT+\ to open radio menu.

PS Actually, there is a small issue - the key should be in Cyclic stick category, not the collective.:)

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Please, use fresh input file
*AHEM* OK, gotta come clean on this, because I actually DID use the old files and the SPU-9 PTT line was thus missing altogether :music_whistling: Anyway, got it solved by moving said offenders, creating new files in their place and then just copy-pasting in the missing stuff. And presto - works like an Amtrak watercloset again :)

But YMMV. And I can now fully understand why re-using old mapping files is not recommended...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Please, use fresh input file (not from previous version) and RALT+\ to open radio menu.

PS Actually, there is a small issue - the key should be in Cyclic stick category, not the collective.:)

please listen to me:smilewink:

i can use what key i want - what fresh inputfile i want

Radio-com doesn`t work after takeoff - work again after landing

radio com only work if you use "Easy Radiocomm..."

and - no, i don`t want to use "Easy Radiocom......"

that`s it - big BUG - END of the story:music_whistling: