Wags

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems that e-shop is not working properly with Firefox, works fine with MS_IE

It didn't work with Chrome. I had to change to IE9

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog

EDIT: Sniped. Dammit. :P

You start to sound like me in bf3 hehehe

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What a disaster. I aint pay anything for a patch that named as BS2. ED should make something NEW instead of patching their old games with the $20 price tag. Will they continue making that kind of high-priced patches to combine all of their DCS games? So what are we paying for?

• Like 1

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

I think BS1 was not compatible with A-10C...

Need to buy an "upgrade" named BS2...

Seriously, something is going to go on a wrong way...

I know ED need money for the great work they make, right.

But at start I have heard a patch for compatibility between the 2 games.

Not a fake easter egg at 20 euros...

PS: That's just MY opinion and i respect all here.

I like the KA-50 but for me that's to much...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

This is "acojonante"

We pay for FC1, then FC2 with a little things and PAY AGAIN.

We pay for BS, then BS2 with a little things and PAY AGAIN.

ED, the line you are following is wrong in my view

Personally, i wont pay never more, just the plane i like and nothing more.

We have to support the company so they can continue, but support with new things, not the same.

Unbelievable...

You waste lot of time in FC2, and BS2, if you spend that time in DCS, we will have next DCS Module, and not that we still don´t know what DCS will appear after A10.

Greetings

EDIT:

When you start DCS develop, you say each module will be compatible.

BS, then A10 and they are not compatible

You make people who bought BS, to pay again for a BS2?

LOL

• Like 2

Well they could go the cool kids way and add one new feature every week and charge $4.99 DLC for it.

Or the super cool kids way and each new Mt.Dew you buy gives you harder hitting ammo! if you buy a super duper cool kids awesomeness slamming dew extra extreme pack for $14.99 you get super duper awesome cool kids ammo that screams when you shoot.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'll just gladly pay for what we have, extremely well detailed sims for a very, very small price. There is NOTHING that compares to these games, AT ALL. Absolutely nothing comes close. They own the market. I am happy they don't charge $59.99 for each new update/addon/patch.

This is "acojonante"

We pay for FC1, then FC2 with a little things and PAY AGAIN.

We pay for BS, then BS2 with a little things and PAY AGAIN.

ED, the line you are following is wrong in my view

Personally, i wont pay never more, just the plane i like and nothing more.

We have to support the company so they can continue, but support with new things, not the same.

Unbelievable...

You waste lot of time in FC2, and BS2, if you spend that time in DCS, we will have next DCS Module, and not that we still don´t know what DCS will appear after A10.

Greetings

I don't agree with you on that. time spend on improving blackshark is not a waste. And making it compatible with a-10c is no waste either.

Me making missions for blackshark 1, now that's a waste.

So what are we paying for?

First, for that:

• Updated Mission Editor with many new features

• New air, land, and sea AI units at incredible levels of detail

• Improved AI for a smarter, more realistic behavior

• Expanded map area to the east to include Tbilisi and location of the 2008 Georgian War

• Dynamic weather with variable weather fronts, winds, and precipitation

• Improved graphics effects like HDR

• Improved low level terrain graphics like grass, bushes, tree shadows and high resolution textures provide a better sense of speed when hugging the Earth

• New campaign based on a follow-on to the 2008 Georgian War

Network compatibility with "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

• Dynamic shadows in cockpit

• Improved 3D model of Ka-50 cockpit

• Fast mission generator to easily and quickly generate missions

• Takeoff and landings from pitching and rolling ships according to wind speed and direction

• Radio messages from all other friendly flights helps makes the battlefield come to life

• Improved FARP textures

2nd: For an Upgrade+Patch for a 3-year old sim.

kind regards,

Fire

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You make people who bought BS, to pay again for a BS2?

LOL

You would have had reason to laugh if the two products were at least comparable........They are not and as such your laughter merely compounds your ignorance ;)

Hey - you do not have to purchase it: Nobody's forcing your hand here.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

What??? Torrent UP!

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

I'll just gladly pay for what we have, extremely well detailed sims for a very, very small price. There is NOTHING that compares to these games, AT ALL. Absolutely nothing comes close.

Amen to that! For very little money, I get to do something I'd never be able to do in real life...fly a helicopter. The hours of fun, the hours of study. Well worth the price and a good reward for those who bring us these simulation gems. Thank you ED!!:thumbup:

• Like 1

This.

DCS:BS was released in late 2008. 3 years ago. As you can see through a quick look around the market, working for free on old products is just not feasible. Every hour spent by any one employee is at least one copy that has to be sold, and creating BS2 is many months of work for a LOT of people.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks Viper, reinstalled, purchased, downloading BS2 now.

Oh, BTW, no Steam does not provide any method to roll back a game. You are stuck with whatever they consider current. I beleive there is away to stop automatic updates but then the game won't run until it is up to date.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

First, for that:

• Updated Mission Editor with many new features

• New air, land, and sea AI units at incredible levels of detail

• Improved AI for a smarter, more realistic behavior

• Expanded map area to the east to include Tbilisi and location of the 2008 Georgian War

• Dynamic weather with variable weather fronts, winds, and precipitation

• Improved graphics effects like HDR

• Improved low level terrain graphics like grass, bushes, tree shadows and high resolution textures provide a better sense of speed when hugging the Earth

• New campaign based on a follow-on to the 2008 Georgian War

Network compatibility with "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

• Dynamic shadows in cockpit

• Improved 3D model of Ka-50 cockpit

• Fast mission generator to easily and quickly generate missions

• Takeoff and landings from pitching and rolling ships according to wind speed and direction

• Radio messages from all other friendly flights helps makes the battlefield come to life

• Improved FARP textures

kind regards,

Fire

Updated, improved. They just keep building upon what they already have. Thats why mod teams existing out there. It dont deserves $20 price. I rather pay $50 to a new DCS module than this.

"Let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and birds in the sky"

there goes my launch money for the month and i haven't touch A-10c in two. i guess i'm a sucker for ED :(

What were you going to launch?:D

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

They just keep building upon what they already have.

You see, this is exactly where you show that you don't quite understand the complexity involved here. This is not a case of copy-paste. The entire thing has been given a work-over. (There is a lot of things that aren't on that list - listing everything would make for quite a few pages of tiny details that were improved.)

20 dollars is cheap. Compare how much work you get done on your house for 20 dollars when you need help from a plumber or carpenter. One hour tops? At my place, you'd get roughly 15 minutes...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Updated, improved. They just keep building upon what they already have. Thats why mod teams existing out there. It dont deserves $20 price. I rather pay $50 to a new DCS module than this.
Your choice.

There's alot of stuff that had to be changed, modified/updated for the ever increasing engine of a high fidelity flight sim.

It's not a FPS engine like CoD or MoH..

so far they have made two modules combatible......... Wait for the 3rd, 4th etc etc...

Hope they have a lot of coffee and asprin at hand.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45