Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to make a Mission 3 soon focusing on the RL challenges our boys are facing completing CAS in Iraq and Syria vs IS. My mod pack works fine with this latest patch. The units mirror IS technicals, manpads, etc. I am also going to include hmmvs which were taken from the Iraqi military. The key will be to not make one action / trigger crucial to the next phase inside the mission. More to come soon...

Edited by Ranger79

Damn, this is incredibly impressive! I can't imagine how long this took to put together, thanks for your efforts :thumbup:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I may make this an A-10 only version mission in the future, but there was alot of work into getting the rotors in the mix, hard decision.

Download HERE

Hi Ranger,

Welcome back, and hopefully you stay with us from now on. You are one of the best mission designers, adding some RL scenario's into the missions.

I am looking forward to the A10C version of this mission and any future mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

Hi Ranger,

Welcome back, and hopefully you stay with us from now on. You are one of the best mission designers, adding some RL scenario's into the missions.

I am looking forward to the A10C version of this mission and any future mission.

Thanks bro.

I abandoned a mission because the convoy was like watching a nascar event. Bumping and pushing. Passing each other

I hear ya, the mission I am working on right now won't have that problem.

Awesome job Ranger.

Nice to have a present issue in a mission.

My fingers are itching to fly this one.

A10C only?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

Awesome job Ranger.

Nice to have a present issue in a mission.

My fingers are itching to fly this one.

A10C only?

Yeah, I'm going to keep this one A10 only

Quick update, Mission 3 is complete, voice scripts have been sent to various people, hope to complete an alpha test this Saturday night. Will be a 4 A10C flight mission. Only requirements will be my object pack and optional addon 229th Complete Desert Terrain Mod V3. I'll post an updated mod pack on Friday, I'm currently out of town on business travel.

Edited by Ranger79

Ok, if anyone is interested I will be hosting an alpha test tonight of Mission 3 at 8pm CST. I need 3 additional A10C pilots. You will need my object pack D/L HERE and the 229th Complete Desert Terrain Mod V3 D/L HERE. I do not have a TS server anymore, but if someone is willing to host TS that would be great. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

ENO had graciously allowed me to use a room in his TS for testing. Mission triggers are all working. All voice scripts added. Should be no issues, need some peeps anyone?

ENO had graciously allowed me to use a room in his TS for testing. Mission triggers are all working. All voice scripts added. Should be no issues, need some peeps anyone?

Good day!

Unfortunetly I didn't see your invitation on time to do the testing...

If you need more pilots for future testing, feel free to contact us. We at 5 EVC really enjoy your missions and look forward for this 3rd release!

email: 5evc.nimitz@gmail.com

http://5eevc.weebly.com/

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://www.5vwing.com/

Good day!

Unfortunetly I didn't see your invitation on time to do the testing...

If you need more pilots for future testing, feel free to contact us. We at 5 EVC really enjoy your missions and look forward for this 3rd release!

email: 5evc.nimitz@gmail.com

http://5eevc.weebly.com/

Cheers

Thanks Brother, one more test in a few mins and I will release as a beta, worked great last night in single player.

Welcome to Suse - Single Player Version fully working, D/L on main page. She a beauty!!!

Thx for the update.

I noticed the change at the start. Although the C-130 doesn't crash on the runway, and nothing is blocking the runway, you still have to take-off from the taxiway?

Maybe you can change that to the runway?

Rest of the mission works like a charm.

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7