TeamVRC: F-100D Module

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this project was cancelled. I hope not. Ive been wanting this beautiful machine for a long time and would pay good money for it. The community needs a good Nam plane for the "Blue side." Is this project still on?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to this one ! Thank you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I heard this project was cancelled. I hope not. Ive been wanting this beautiful machine for a long time and would pay good money for it. The community needs a good Nam plane for the "Blue side." Is this project still on?

where did you hear that?

Read my post 2 posts above yours.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted on SimHQ on August 20th, 2014.

To make a long story short:

Family, Job, and Hockey; This is in no way a declaration that progress has stopped.

Family: Originally a few years back when my father came home from re-hab for his stroke, we thought he was at least 80%, turns out he's significantly less. Mobility is less as well as coordination etc. So the amount of time I spend helping him around the house is significantly more than I expected.

*(When I Joined up with VRC and Gecko6 on the project, pops was actually still in ICU w/ limited visiting hours)

Job: I have contracts to fulfill. (Nothing to do with Flight Sims.)

Hockey: if I don't spend time exerting energy and hitting people, I'd go bonkers dealing with my father.. (not his fault, strokes do that)

I'm also taking a few online classes for 3DS Max.

Speaking realistically, it was pushed down to the middle of a long list of things.

A good majority of the cockpit systems and actual controls from F-86F were ported to the F-100D, In real Life.

(cough, BST, Cough cough, Sabre's Series, cough cough, do it!).

I actually started re-doing the external a Twidge (re-smoothing etc) from the original source file we licensed. (prepping that chrome shader :) ).

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I posted on SimHQ on August 20th, 2014.

To make a long story short:

Family, Job, and Hockey; This is in no way a declaration that progress has stopped.

Family: Originally a few years back when my father came home from re-hab for his stroke, we thought he was at least 80%, turns out he's significantly less. Mobility is less as well as coordination etc. So the amount of time I spend helping him around the house is significantly more than I expected.

Job: I have contracts to fulfill. (Nothing to do with Flight Sims.)

Hockey: if I don't spend time exerting energy and hitting people, I'd go bonkers dealing with my father.. (not his fault, strokes do that)

I'm also taking a few online classes for 3DS Max.

Speaking realistically, it was pushed down to the middle of a long list of things.

A good majority of the cockpit systems and actual controls from F-86F were ported to the F-100D. (cough, BST, Cough cough, Sabre's Series, cough cough, do it).

I actually started re-doing the external a Twidge (re-smoothing etc) from the original source file we licensed. (prepping that chrome shader :) ).

I applaud you Skates. You got the right priorities sir. BTW do you plan to attend the Airshow at ONAS in September?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I applaud you Skates. You got the right priorities sir. BTW do you plan to attend the Airshow at ONAS in September?

If they provide a shuttle bus service from say Lynnhaven mall, yeah.

I dont drive (for multiple reasons, if you live in VA, you know the way people drive here).

So I have to use public transpo, I'm bribing my brother, as he hasnt been to one in a while, and I splurge for Premiere Seating :), otherwise it's hard seeing through everyone's telescoping lens.

If not I can stand on my roof and watch a majority of it.

3 More Weeks... and I can See the Naval Air Power Demonstration again :), it's been 2 years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be releasing a statement soon regarding current personal events and it's impact on my ability to work on non-contract 3D models and assets.