***RL film of SU-33 operations on KUZ wow***

JEFX

Sorry for those of you who have probably seen it, but for the benefit of those who havent, here is a great bit of movie. It shows our beloved SU-33 in action, taking-off, landing, etc. operating from the Kuz. As real as it gets!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDFPChBhSE&mode=related&search=

enjoy

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Thanks Cosmonaut.

You are right, especially the Kuz part 1 and 2 are great!

How immersive!

I think we tend to forget how this game is deep!

One could play A-10 CAS, ground pounding, American and Nato planes, with US runway mods and USAF procedures for weeks, immerse in that world, imagine a scenario, etc. And suddenly, one morning, one could imagine he is on board the Kuz with those great Flankers with russian radio chatter, cyrillic HUDs and all... Not talking about the most incredible AFM in simulation history (SU-25 and SU-25T).

The incredible variety compensate for some of the missing aspects, at least for me!

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Have you seen how they test weapons in Su-34 video? I didn´t know about this test:shocking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0i3Asb1C4

LMAO that is the craziest method of testing I've ever seen :joystick: .. If one piece of concrete hit the plane the repair bill would be insane .. :pilotfly: I think too much Vodka went into the planing of that testing session. :smilewink:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.