Best aircraft

What?

Wasn't even going to wade into this discussion until "... cats are better than dogs.":shocking:

Nuke the cats!!!:smilewink:

A-10C!!

Edited by Chief1942
add more

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

MIG-21 FISHBED IS MOST SUPREME FIGHTER IN THE WORLD OF DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATIONS

IT FEATURE BEST AIR TO AIR WEAPON SUCH AS R-60. R-60 EXPLOSIVE YIELD RIVALED ONLY BY BLACK MARKET FIREWORKS.

POWERED BY MIGHT AXIAL FLOW TURBOJET ENGINE, IT CAN CARRIES DUMB AND RETARDED BOMBS MORE DEADLY THAN PARIS HILTON IN A FORKLIFT WHILE INTOXICATED.

BALALAIKA IS THE TRUE RULER OF SKIES OVER CAUCUSES, NOT BOURGEOIS F-15 OF C AND SUKHOI NUMBER 27

BALALAIKA LAUGH IN FACE OF CONCEPTS THAT PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING KILL MADE

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

I'll say F-18, when released. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Wasn't even going to wade into this discussion until "... cats are better than dogs.":shocking:

Nuke the cats!!!:smilewink:

A-10C!!

Just use the A-10C on the cats. It will be more effective! :megalol:

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

Okay, I'll play.

The kitties be flying a MiG-21 with RN-28 though.

King,

I'll get into the A-10C (cold), you get into your Mig-21 (cold). We will neither be able to start the aircraft until such time as we actually receive an okay from ATC. You start at Nalchick and I'll do the same. I'll do my circuit :pilotfly: and meet you back on the ground still awaiting your okay to start up.:joystick: Deal?

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Obviously the Ka-50 since it looks the coolest. On a related note, hamburgers are the best food in the world and cats are better than dogs.

The kitties be flying a MiG-21 with RN-28 though.

So, to summarize, cat hamburger flying MiG-21Bis with nuke is the best aircraft?

:megalol: Paris Hilton DUI in a forklift! Eating a Hardee's Thickburger no less ...

MIG-21 FISHBED IS MOST SUPREME FIGHTER IN THE WORLD OF DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATIONS

IT FEATURE BEST AIR TO AIR WEAPON SUCH AS R-60. R-60 EXPLOSIVE YIELD RIVALED ONLY BY BLACK MARKET FIREWORKS.

POWERED BY MIGHT AXIAL FLOW TURBOJET ENGINE, IT CAN CARRIES DUMB AND RETARDED BOMBS MORE DEADLY THAN PARIS HILTON IN A FORKLIFT WHILE INTOXICATED.

BALALAIKA IS THE TRUE RULER OF SKIES OVER CAUCUSES, NOT BOURGEOIS F-15 OF C AND SUKHOI NUMBER 27

BALALAIKA LAUGH IN FACE OF CONCEPTS THAT PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING KILL MADE

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

King,

I'll get into the A-10C (cold), you get into your Mig-21 (cold). We will neither be able to start the aircraft until such time as we actually receive an okay from ATC. You start at Nalchick and I'll do the same. I'll do my circuit :pilotfly: and meet you back on the ground still awaiting your okay to start up.:joystick: Deal?

I'd be on final approach on the opposite end of the map after blowing you and the airfield up before you finished getting your CDU aligned.:D

IMO

#1 A-10C

#2 MiG-21Bis

#3 UH-1H

#4 Ka-50

#5 Mi-8MTV2

#6 P-51D

#7 FC3

#8 Fw 190D-9

#9 Bf 109K-4

#10 F-86F-35

#11 MiG-15Bis

#12 Hawk T.1A

#13 C-101EB

#14 Combined Arms

This list is based on My opinion and it stands as of now with the current build of DCS :)

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Okaaaaay!

I'd be on final approach on the opposite end of the map after blowing you and the airfield up before you finished getting your CDU aligned.:D

So King,

Share with the rest of us Mig-21 pilots how you manage to get ATC to respond to your request to "startup" without actually starting the engine first.:helpsmilie: Remember, I said you HAVE to get the okay from ATC before you begin the start procedure. Since no one I have spoken to on these forums can seem to get the ATC to respond until AFTER they've begun the start procedure, I would be interested in your method.:thumbup:

This thread derailed faster than a bullet train.

• Like 1

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

So King,

Share with the rest of us Mig-21 pilots how you manage to get ATC to respond to your request to "startup" without actually starting the engine first.:helpsmilie: Remember, I said you HAVE to get the okay from ATC before you begin the start procedure. Since no one I have spoken to on these forums can seem to get the ATC to respond until AFTER they've begun the start procedure, I would be interested in your method.:thumbup:

That's why I'm nuking them along with you.

The Tomcat - because it has no bugs whatsoever, and is the only one with a starring role in Top Gun.

Or the Spitfire - simply because it exists.

Or the UH-1H because of the ride of the Valkyries scene in Apocalypse Now, and it's role in transporting the Playboy pet of the month into war zones.

Or the MiG-15Bis - just because!

But how could we ignore the A-10C in all it's rugged ugliness?

Frankly this question is far too difficult, ask me one on sport or quantum physics!

@MiG21bisFishbedL:

Balalaika? Isn't that some kind of mandolin? :D

Yes. It is a traditional Russian type of mandolin. It is also what the Soviet pilots and ground crew called their Mig21 planes, a nickname of sorts. The shape of the balalaika's body is delta shaped.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

That's the MiG-29 AFM and 6DOF cockpit upgrade for FC3.

Yes. It is a traditional Russian type of mandolin. It is also what the Soviet pilots and ground crew called their Mig21 planes, a nickname of sorts. The shape of the balalaika's body is delta shaped.

AH! That's the reason why. I always wondered about that nickname.