Belsimtek F-15C

Silver_Dragon

It is interesting. Given that both FC3 and the A-10A are listed, I assume he has double installs of all the FC3 planes. Thus one of the two F-15C's on there is an FC3 plane. The other one though...

This does make me a bit uncomfortable in regards to BST's previously planned AH-1W and Mi-24P. Those are my two most desired upcoming modules. Hopefully they haven't shelved them in favor of other things.

So many subtle clues in these streams.

If there was just the one F-15C I wouldn't think twice about it, but that is compelling with the two.

A full DCS F-15C would be awesome and I keep hoping that it is announced some day. I can't imagine it not happening at some point, but I figured it would be a few years. The lack of ASM in the current F-15C does annoy me a bit, the F-15C is otherwise so much fun to fly and I really enjoy the flight model - I just find myself trying to click from time to time. :)

The timing makes sense with the Hornet in development - my understanding is that the APG-63(V1-3) and APG-73 share a lot of components and software for the A-A side (no A-G on the APG-63). Perhaps the Hornet and F-15C share some other avionics? Which would reduce the development burden of the ASM.

Also interesting that Belsimtek is developing the F-5E (according to this screen). I LOVE their MiG-15Bis. If the F-5E is anything like the MiG-15, it will be outstanding.

There are more questions every time I log in here. :)

-Nick

Chizh wrote on 19th january something from a F-15C heavy modul.

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

its so funny how Wags just unofficially announced a whole bunch of stuff by accident! :D

Might not be an accident, more of a subtle way to remind us that everyone is still working hard on a bunch of highly desired products.

Though some of the 3rd party devs have discussed upcoming projects (VEAO is still talking fairly often, mostly about the imminent P-40F and farther off Typhoon), most of the others are really quiet right now.

I bet that everyone has decided to wait until DCS2 is released before going over what is in the pipeline. Otherwise, it adds even more pressure on ED to get DCS2 and NTTR out (as if their could be more pressure anyway!).

I bet when DCS2 is out and functioning well, we will hear about a bunch of pending projects.

By mid or late-2016, the DCS2 landscape will probably look really different. NTTR and likely Strait of Hormuz maps, possible Normandy map. Full DCS modules for the Mirage 2000, L-39, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-5E(?), Typhoon, and maybe the F-15C(?) as a full module. Thats a big increase for the modern aircraft compared to what we have now. Not to mention a bunch of WW2 stuff - P-40F, Spitfire IX, P-47D, F8F-2, F4U(??).

The other question is: who is going to do the next Warsaw pact/Russian full DCS combat module.

At the moment we have the following Modern NATO combat aircraft available, in progress, or suspected:

A-10C

Mirage 2000

F/A-18C

F-14A/B - F-14A can be IRIAF

Typhoon

F-5E (?) - can be IRIAF

F-15C (??)

Russian/Warsaw:

MiG-21Bis

-Nick

You forgot the Ka-50 and a few additional western birds but even so, the future is looking incredibly lopsided based on number of modules alone. In any case, I don't think we'll be waiting that long for DCS2 to be released. Seeing where they are at now, it looks like they pretty much have it done with a few odds and ends left on the NTTR map. So if you're right, maybe in a month or two we may start seeing all sorts of announcements.

Edited by King_Hrothgar

You forgot the Ka-50 and a few additional western birds but even so, the future is looking incredibly lopsided based on number of modules alone.

True, but I was thinking about fixed wing 1970s-2000s. I didn't mention WW2, 1950s jets, or Helos (which is much better balanced and I might have to try out - Mi-8 is looking awfully tempting).

All of the "vintage" modules are much better balanced between sides.

-Nick

The FC3 titles mentioned are all also available as stand alone licensed copies for those who do not possess FC3. I'd guess he has both licences, and therefore both iterations of the same items. No mystery there, and no indication whatsoever of there being 2 F-15C modules. FWIW Belsimtek provided the new flight model and revamped the original FC3 F-15C. It may simply be that the separate versions on Wags machine simply represent different iterations of the same module, or even more simply, that there are several licenses for the exact same modules.

Frankly, I think you're just seeing things, and jumping to totally the wrong conclusions.

The FC3 titles mentioned are all also available as stand alone licensed copies for those who do not possess FC3. I'd guess he has both licences, and therefore both iterations of the same items. No mystery there, and no indication whatsoever of there being 2 F-15C modules. FWIW Belsimtek provided the new flight model and revamped the original FC3 F-15C. It may simply be that the separate versions on Wags machine simply represent different iterations of the same module, or even more simply, that there are several licenses for the exact same modules.

Frankly, I think you're just seeing things, and jumping to totally the wrong conclusions.

True, but there is a FC3 license on his menu and a single A-10A mentioned. The A-10A also has an upgraded flight model (described as AFM+ - not quite as advanced as the F-15C). It would be interesting to know if there are 2 Su-27 entries.

The lack of a license number would also imply that there is something in development for the F-15C - adding ASM would make sense (what other major updates are available compared to the full DCS modules). The only other modules that don't have a serial number are those in-development modules (L-39 and F-5E).

We'll see what happens.

-Nick

Don't forget that Wags will be using a development build of DCS2 and in all likelyhood connected to an ED internal development version of the module manager.

It might simply be a case of someone testing something with the module manager, or in fact it could be another aircraft entirely and someone has just forgotten to change the text strings relating to the entry in the MM.

It does look likely to be a hardcore F15 though.

Got to keep in mind that some of that stuff may be experiments that may or may not ever see the public release. If I recall correctly, the mustang was being worked on by ED way before DCS 1 was even released (according to Dima's AFM video during the WWII kickstarter series)... so whether or not it will be finished anytime soon is anyone's guess. But yes...the F-15 was already mentioned to being considered as a full fidelity module.. My interest is in knowing how will they differentiate the FC3 version to the DCS version (if and when it happens) for multiplayer etc.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Notice the absence of serial numbers in the rows with the modules that are WIP....:)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

My interest is in knowing how will they differentiate the FC3 version to the DCS version (if and when it happens) for multiplayer etc.

They wont. Unless they add some capability to the DCS F15C that the FC3 plane wont have. Im not sure what that would be though...

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I am not sure. Sounds like that could cause some problems. Especially for people who take MP "balancing" very serious.

I can already see the flame wars and "FC3-F15C vs DCS-F15C" threads. Not nice.

MP balancing is the job of the mission makers, not the developers.

It's another problem of marketing business, maybe we can upgrade our F-15c which in the FC3 or f15c standalone to the DCS level one, and then they could remove it ( f15c module) from the FC3 pack, or can not use it on multi-player mode. I hope they can upgrade all of the FC3 module to the DCS level, and I thought the DCS users are glad to pay the bill which could help their favourite flight simulator become much better.

if a DCS F-15c were coming, the only differen e would be avionics/weapoms systems fidelity, as the PFM already upgraded the FCSC and Components to Advanced Systems,

FC3 F15 and DCS F15 would both have the same PFM

Only difference would be cockpit and systems depth,

Flight Model would be the Same, Guns would fire the same, missiles would be have the same.

As for mission editor reporting name, It could be different,

but for the sake of mission designers/MP Aircraft slots, I wouldnt be opposed to it having the same mission editor reporting name (ie Like FC3 ad the Standalone F15c FC modules have). That way the F15 Slots in missions could be FC3, F-15C FC, or F-15C DCS, dependant on what the client is flying.

But thats all speculation until such a module is even confirmed.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

do you think they will update the F-15C with JHMCS this time?just because we will get a full module from 3rd party so i think they will intergrate it :)

like this superd mod

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144144

That would depend on what avionics suite they're modeling.