Anyone has this problem

I've tried everything, even used two activations trying to reinstal and fix this problem. even redownloaded the seasons package to see if that was the problem.

Well the problem is, everytime i try to play with an overcast layer i get a crash to desktop. Anyone else have this problem?

I got a Geforce 6800GT with 76.44 drivers, an AMD athlon XP 2800 and 1.5 gigs of RAM.

Anyone has any clue how to fix this?

Thanks guys :(

Hi merlin, yeah i forgot to say that i tried 4 different set of drivers to no avail, i've isolated the problem to when i change my graphic options; i've tried changing one by one and it seems to work, but all of the sudden i can't put any clouds higer than setting 9 or CTD, i don't know whta to do man since most of my flying was done in bad weather :icon_evil

I get very bad FPS with overcast as well, I did not have this problem 1.02 though.

Sounds like you might have to move out to the desert where there is better weather :)

there is an overcast mod you can try that are on my site.

http://www.lomacfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=102&lid=255&ttitle=Overcast_Cloud_Mod_V.2#dldetails

I ve no problems with overcast in 1.1, using a 6800 Ultra graphic card with 71.84 drivers. ;)

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ / Abit AV8 µguru / 1 GO ddr PC 3200 / Leadtek 6800 Ultra 256 Mo / XPpro SP2 / Saitek X45 / TIR V3PRO