VEAO Shorts Tucano

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think at this point most of us (including me) will yell "YES, GIEV NAOOOO" at you for everything that is going to be released.

If you release "DCS: Bananaboat" tomorrow I will buy it.

We need new planes. We don't care where they come from, what they cost, and what they are. They just need to be realistic, and we want them now. :)

EDIT: Just to clarify: I'm not claiming to speak for everyone, also I am exaggerating a tiny bit.

Apparently the UK Tucanos have no provision for any weapons at all. I'm not sure about having it at full price in that case.

Not to sound too negative, I think it's a great plane, just might not necessarily appeal to everyone if it's unarmed only.

So I can take it that you guys like the Idea of the Tucano then if we went ahead to make one?

Pman

Like? No.

Love so much it makes me giddy and only the fact I've got two kids and I'm a man stop me from wanting to have your babies........? That sounds more like it.

:music_whistling:

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

A real training "campaign" for lack of a better term would be awesome... Starting as a complete newbie and following the same path real fighter pilots do and progressing from one trainer to ever more advanced trainers culminating in a fighter plane would be a real winner..

Sign me up!

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

A real training "campaign" for lack of a better term would be awesome... Starting as a complete newbie and following the same path real fighter pilots do and progressing from one trainer to ever more advanced trainers culminating in a fighter plane would be a real winner..

Sign me up!

This is something we have had numerous internal discussions about, its certainly something we are very interested in.

It's great to see you guys are as enthused about the Idea as we are

Pman

• Like 1
And some different terrain to fly around in EDGE as well maybe ;)

Somewhere like Valley or Linton-on-Ouse ;)

http://www.raf.mod.uk/raflintononouse/

Disclaimer...Just thoughts at this point..

Please please please do Linton-on-Ouse and surrounding area.... Preferably covering the Pennines and/or the North York moors to provide suitable hooning territory :D

I grew up near Wetherby and flew Bulldogs at Church Fenton as a kid, to fly that general area properly done (and not some FSX fudge) would make my year....

Now if you would just release a Bulldog.... ;)

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

This is something we have had numerous internal discussions about, its certainly something we are very interested in.

It's great to see you guys are as enthused about the Idea as we are

Pman

Absolutely! None of us.. (well VERY FEW) of us will ever be able to go through a training program to become a fighter pilot so being able to do so in DCS would be the closest thing possible .

Besides, shooting planes and dropping bombs are certainly ASPECTS of flying modern warplanes, but if you really want the entire picture, only proper training can accomplish this..

A proper training scenario end to finish would be #1 on my wishlist...

Maybe a bonus campaign that only shows up if you have all of the required airframes installed... (I am not sure how many planes are required, but I am guessing the Tucano and then move on to the Hawk culminating in the Typhoon?) If you purchase all of these modules then you can download the bonus training campaign we are currently discussing.

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO