Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - January 2015

Cobra847

Wow great update.

While I appreciate the photo looks like a Tomcat, sadly I doubt it very much. Simply for the reason, there is no way I'm gonna be that lucky. ;)

Please please please prove me wrong, I would do anything to get this aircraft in DCS, although we will need the multicrew aspect working first. No way can we fly it without a Rio.

The Mig 21 is a stunning aircraft, I can't wait to see what the next project is, the only thing I will can say for certain, is whatever it is I'm buying it. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update¡¡¡¡

You must be a really occupied team, good to see how a talent team can push their skills and be so brave to give us the Tomcat. Wow.

That plane is so iconic that if you do the same good work that you did with the MIG, and I have no doubt about that, Leatherneck will be written with golden letters on the Marble Arch of the simulation heaven.

Seriously, it is very exiting news, a Tomcat modeled at DCS level will be a game changer, like it is been the MIG-21 for me.

As I said before you guys are pushing this simulator foward, thank you.

PD: I´m getting horny just thinking in the missions that we will enjoy pairing the Hornet and the Tomact, making some brave flying over the strait of Hormuz by the end of the year,,, YES,,,,YES,,,,YES¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Stay Hungry LN!

It is obvious by your product you have not been burnt out, are hungry to release the best product and not just in it for the pump and dump.

I bet you guys are not just punching a clock but have a true passion for your work....kinda cuts into your sleep doesn't it?

The community really appreciates the fresh way you handle all aspects of your business.

Ok, bring it on in big fella - group hug. :thumbup:

Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win.

Callsign: Need

Shu-Ha-Ri

Very good interview :thumbup:

I liked how they started with a cockpit model and a box instead of a shiny 3D model and some v-airshows :pilotfly: (paraphrasing here... :D ) I think it showed in their success!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I hope Cobra realizes that he's toying with EtherealN's emotions buy teasing about the AT-802. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

AT-802 could be cool with EDGE 2.0 having trees collision (maybe ED can do forest fires??) lol

anyway , if its truly F-14 then DAMN! i would totally buy that asap!

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hope Cobra realizes that he's toying with EtherealN's emotions buy teasing about the AT-802. :D

Or is he? :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Great update¡¡¡¡

You must be a really occupied team, good to see how a talent team can push their skills and be so brave to give us the Tomcat. Wow.

That plane is so iconic that if you do the same good work that you did with the MIG, and I have no doubt about that, Leatherneck will be written with golden letters on the Marble Arch of the simulation heaven.

Seriously, it is very exiting news, a Tomcat modeled at DCS level will be a game changer, like it is been the MIG-21 for me.

As I said before you guys are pushing this simulator foward, thank you.

PD: I´m getting horny just thinking in the missions that we will enjoy pairing the Hornet and the Tomact, making some brave flying over the strait of Hormuz by the end of the year,,, YES,,,,YES,,,,YES¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

^^^^ +1

And one other thing if we get the mighty Tomcat pls pls let us be able to drop PGM's. :joystick:

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

umm, yeah, you can blur that "Future" image all you want, no other plane has that figure, lol

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

umm, yeah, you can blur that "Future" image all you want, no other plane has that figure, lol

One of the most beautiful aircraft ever built along with the spitfire and the hawker hunter I.M.O. :)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Back on track, guys!

attachment.php?attachmentid=52274&d=1307377864

:P

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Or LN know something... :shifty:

Everyone already knows multi-crew is on the way, ED is pretty far along on the L-39.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Great news, congrats on your first year along with the release of the MiG-21. Looking forward to your next monthly update, and eventually your next release.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.