New model

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. Keep up the good work.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Looks good, though some features look a bit odd. Maybe the angles are somewhat deceptive and ofcourse the textures are missing, however to me the nose looks to long, the engine bumps look somewhat unusual, PIRATE maybe a bit off but that's hard to say and the IFRP looks a bit unnatural. I'm not too sure about the length ratio of the ESCM pods. Ofcourse it's WIP and it's just a gutt feeling.

Meant to say earlier, looks great and thanks for giving us a peak! :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Looks good, though some features look a bit odd. Maybe the angles are somewhat deceptive and ofcourse the textures are missing, however to me the nose looks to long, the engine bumps look somewhat unusual, PIRATE maybe a bit off but that's hard to say and the IFRP looks a bit unnatural. I'm not too sure about the length ratio of the ESCM pods. Ofcourse it's WIP and it's just a gutt feeling.

Same for me: don't know if old tranche 1 is different in some details.

Thanks for sharing Ells. ;)

Bye

Phant

AMVI

I gotta agree after taking a closer look that the engine bulges don't reflect the real world ones too closely. Need to be more smoothly tapered into the main fuselage IMO plus the 2 little ducts immediately in front of the bulges are missing.

But remember everyone its still WIP. I suspect theres more layers of detail and refinements to come!

to avoid any sensation that my critics are based on hate, i marked some points that i see as errors. I like to rely on arguments when i'm criticising and i hope you can take it as a constructive part of developing a good module. In the next examples i gave, the red line represents the actual stage and the green line represents how it should be, in my vision:

534686477_example1.thumb.jpg.03d2b28ce4f065c1d6b5c586f1536cb6.jpg

234560989_example2.thumb.jpg.a402b1aab497f9a110c25501a0460c0d.jpg

743477170_example3.thumb.jpg.c5b66cd57b9dccb17fa68c3a696ac809.jpg

• Like 1

How could i miss this thread 2 days continuosly???? ......... Ahhhh summer is relaxing my senses!

Thanks Ells, Really waiting for this one!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

to avoid any sensation that my critics are based on hate, i marked some points that i see as errors. I like to rely on arguments when i'm criticising and i hope you can take it as a constructive part of developing a good module. In the next examples i gave, the red line represents the actual stage and the green line represents how it should be, in my vision:

Thank you for your feedback; however I do believe it is hard to tell actual shape from model shape with a render, at a different field of view and render angle.

With regards to poly's and engines, I will simply state work-in-progress.

Thank you for your feedback; however I do believe it is hard to tell actual shape from model shape with a render, at a different field of view and render angle.

With regards to poly's and engines, I will simply state work-in-progress.

This sounds like the Hawk cockpit texture issue all over again.

1. community points out quality issues

2. VEAO responds with a very polite "WIP" & "it just looks that way" even though there is clear explanation of the quality issue.

3. VEAO releases product.

4. see point 1.

I may change my opinion depending on the outcome of the hawk cockpit texture, but at the moment I'm feeling a bit of the "once bitten, twice shy" from you guys.

• Like 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

The Hawk cockpit textures are now set and will not change.

We could just not listen to the community and do the hell what we want. But then that's not in my nature is it.

You forgot the most important point...

5. We don't force you to buy it!!

Tell you what, you send me a picture of you sitting in the cockpit of a Typhoon and I'll compare it to the one of me sitting in the cockpit of a Typhoon and we'll see if the textures look different shall we....

Yeah I'm pissed off at these types of comments and think why should I bother posting WIP images when people like you start ruining it for the people that like to see WIP images.

Or should I give up and stop posting anything at all and you can wait until it comes out and, according to you, I'll ignore you anyway?

/rant

Edited by Ells228
  • Like 3
The Hawk cockpit textures are now set and will not change.

We could just not listen to the community and do the hell what we want. But then that's not in my nature is it.

You forgot the most important point...

5. We don't force you to buy it!!

Tell you what, you send me a picture of you sitting in the cockpit of a Typhoon and I'll compare it to the one of me sitting in the cockpit of a Typhoon and we'll see if the textures look different shall we....

Yeah I'm pissed off at these types of comments and think why should I bother posting WIP images when people like you start ruining it for the people that like to see WIP images.

Or should I give up and stop posting anything at all and you can wait until it comes out and, according to you, I'll ignore you anyway?

/rant

:megalol: