DRAGONs TRAININGPACK

Thanks Dragon, I have been using them and they are of great help - you are awesome :)

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos, Dragon - time for me to grab some of your missions, I like having them available on the server.

Cheers, bud :thumbup:

(can't rep you again - coooonst!)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• 2 months later...

First, let me say, awesome contribution to the community. I love the way you packed so many options into a single mission...from easy to hard, from ramp to refueling. Very cool.

So...very interested in JTAC ops. I approach waypoint 1 (easy) and dial in 121 on the vhf dial, I hit '/' key for comms (have a cougar so no mic switch). Comm menu comes up, I choose JTAC then select the right fellah (can't remember the JTAC's call sign not at right computer). I get no response from JTAC however, see little green x's on my MFD and HUD...am I doing something wrong? I think I even tried left shift and num...at any rate, it does't respond like the videos you have on your youtube channel...smile.

help? thanks in advance!

MB ASUS RAMPAGE III FORMULA R :: CPU i7 950 QUADCORE 3.06G :: CPU COOL CORSAIR| CWCH50-1 RT :: VGA XFX HD-587X-ZNFC HD5870 1GB :: PSU CORSAIR|850W CMPSU-850TXV2 R :: MEM 2Gx3|CORS TR3X6G1600C8D R :: HD 1T|WD 7K 64M SATAIII WD1002FAEX :: MNTR ASUS|LED 23" 2MS VH238H R :: TM Cougar HOTAS Uber I :: TrackIR5 :: CH Rudder Pedals :: SENNHEISER PC 350

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First, let me say, awesome contribution to the community. I love the way you packed so many options into a single mission...from easy to hard, from ramp to refueling. Very cool.

So...very interested in JTAC ops. I approach waypoint 1 (easy) and dial in 121 on the vhf dial, I hit '/' key for comms (have a cougar so no mic switch). Comm menu comes up, I choose JTAC then select the right fellah (can't remember the JTAC's call sign not at right computer). I get no response from JTAC however, see little green x's on my MFD and HUD...am I doing something wrong? I think I even tried left shift and num...at any rate, it does't respond like the videos you have on your youtube channel...smile.

help? thanks in advance!

The "\" doesn't seem to work. That appears to be a 'generic' command key. for contacting the jtac on your vhf radio (fm or am, depends on which one you used to set up the freq.), use Left ALT + NumPad+ for VHF1 (AM?) and Left SHIFT + NumPad- for VHF2 (FM?). I figured this out because I kept using the \ key (I think it's for simple comms only) to contact my wingman and he wouldn't respond. I found I had to use Left ALT + NumPad- for UHF radio.

Evil.Bonsai, thank you! I was kinda thinking it was something like that, so....time to go try it out :)

MB ASUS RAMPAGE III FORMULA R :: CPU i7 950 QUADCORE 3.06G :: CPU COOL CORSAIR| CWCH50-1 RT :: VGA XFX HD-587X-ZNFC HD5870 1GB :: PSU CORSAIR|850W CMPSU-850TXV2 R :: MEM 2Gx3|CORS TR3X6G1600C8D R :: HD 1T|WD 7K 64M SATAIII WD1002FAEX :: MNTR ASUS|LED 23" 2MS VH238H R :: TM Cougar HOTAS Uber I :: TrackIR5 :: CH Rudder Pedals :: SENNHEISER PC 350

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

that was it! Left ALT and the NUM '+' key! thanks much! I was shooting my JTAC people before...oops! I was dead on target this time. Very cool!!!!!!!!!! Love this sim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Version 1.7 released!

Changelog:

- JTACs reworked

- All missions opened and saved with 1.1.0.9

• Like 1

Version 1.7 released!

Changelog:

- JTACs reworked

- All missions opened and saved with 1.1.0.9

Thankyou for doing all your hard work for us.:cry:

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

Your welcome. :)

I did a much harder work for my MISSIONPACK but can't release the latest version yet.

The JTACs are still to buggy in 1.1.0.9... :(

Version 1.8 released!

Changelog:

- Fixed a Radio problem with JTACs "Axeman" and "Darknight".

• Like 2

sweet! been trying to step up my game and head to Medium and Hard, but no JTACs. I look forward to getting home, downloading the latest and trying these two waypoints. EASY is getting ...well....EASY. :)

Thanks again for this terrific training pack. (added rep point for you ... well deserved.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THAT DID IT! Axeman RESPONDED!!! I NAILED THE TARGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hello Dragon,

viewed your training missions a lot, as a rookie,with immense respect.

Any possibility to PM me your Track IR profile?

Struggeling with mine a lot and yours seems to work fluidly and professional

Thanx in advance

Tigertooo

Now I know why "Hardcore Terrorists" is called so... LOL

Your real life name must be "Roland"... ;)))

There was just me & my clan wingman... man what an overkill...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

• 1 month later...

Change Log: (V2.0)

- Added Ground Crew to all Airfields. (to appear alive)

- Added Ka-50 to all Freeflight missions. (same route like A-10c)

- Added Ka-50 "EASY", "MEDIUM", "HARD" and "SHIPS" to all Weapon and JTAC training missions. (Added a big FARP also)

- Fixed some wrong spawn-positions of A-10c.

- Reworked Briefing pictures.

Edited by =STP= Dragon