RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 29.11.2013

One more update on the finished right side of the Centerpanel. Featuring: Weapon-Panel, Electric-Panel, Battery-panel and VCS-Panel :). Thanks again for all your patience :thumbup:

Centerp_1.thumb.jpg.cdc7d93e30ebeb08960b861c94434af3.jpg

Centerp_2.thumb.jpg.a62614c8e7e6b9cb14ba68bd17a6ae05.jpg

Centerp_3.thumb.jpg.8118e1f5d721fa5da774352a3eb80f94.jpg

Centerp_4.thumb.jpg.b6ed26ee2f2bcc9cb00b2f1953568515.jpg

Centerp_5.thumb.jpg.517ad35549a2e46aa069252d2bded9aa.jpg

Centerp_6.thumb.jpg.af066b4a95c4a87dda183fd32b6761e5.jpg

Centerp_7.thumb.jpg.95f63dc81f1ab9efcb637bc2a48295ee.jpg

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

UPDATE: 29.11.2013

One more update on the finished right side of the Centerpanel. Featuring: Weapon-Panel, Electric-Panel, Battery-panel and VCS-Panel :). Thanks again for all your patience :thumbup:

You have no idea of how much I am looking forward to fly this bird. :o)

I am absolutely confident that you are here up to something great. As much as I love the Huey (and the Hip), but this will totally become my favourite.

You really should consider starting a Kickstarter campaign. Or at the very least, set up some paypal donation thingy! Set up some web site that gives some overview on the project and place a donation button on it!

Alter! Ich bin baff! Der Hammer! ...maximum awesomeness! Attention to detail, weathered look, on par with the Huey! If you now manage the flightmodel on that level and capture the agility, this will rock like hell! :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

WOW :drunk:

Ich freu mich drauf! :)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have no idea of how much I am looking forward to fly this bird. :o)

I am absolutely confident that you are here up to something great. As much as I love the Huey (and the Hip), but this will totally become my favourite.

You really should consider starting a Kickstarter campaign. Or at the very least, set up some paypal donation thingy! Set up some web site that gives some overview on the project and place a donation button on it!

Thanks, Flagrum :thumbup:. Just give us some time to get rid of the ToDo-Stuff - then we decide further steps on the offical stuff. :smilewink:

Edited by The_Fragger
spelling ;)

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Alter! Ich bin baff! Der Hammer! ...maximum awesomeness! Attention to detail, weathered look, on par with the Huey! If you now manage the flightmodel on that level and capture the agility, this will rock like hell! :D

We're on it :thumbup:. Aged skins are a must be. it's an old one :smilewink:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Question regarding the weapon system:

a) will you implement multi seat capability similar to that we have with the Huey - so the player can switch over to the co-pilot's seat and fire the weapon and steer it to the target manually?

b) will you also (consider to) implement some sort of AI for the co-pilot, so the player can fire the weapon himself even from the pilot seat? Something like the pilot "commands the co-pilot to fire" and the AI uses some algorithms to steer the HOT into the target?

Question regarding the weapon system:

a) will you implement multi seat capability similar to that we have with the Huey - so the player can switch over to the co-pilot's seat and fire the weapon and steer it to the target manually?

b) will you also (consider to) implement some sort of AI for the co-pilot, so the player can fire the weapon himself even from the pilot seat? Something like the pilot "commands the co-pilot to fire" and the AI uses some algorithms to steer the HOT into the target?

a / b: multiseat is planned.

for example, when the Co-Pilot is killed you have to land first to switch over to the gunner seat. That is in my opinion realistic. The "sightline on" switch on the collectiv on the pilot's collective which gives the gunner control over the helicopter via the optic, is also reachable by the pilot sitting the gunner's seat:thumbup:. The AI thing is also an option. I have to think about it on how this can be done.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

The office will be a very nice place to be when flying.

As long as she is twitchy and highly manoeuvrable then I will be very happy indeed.

The 6 hots is a nice bonus!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

AFM discussion?

Fantastic job so far. I was curious if there has been any discussion regarding the implementation of rigid rotor system that this aircraft has. Will the AFM approximate the rigid rotor dynamics with a equivalent large hinge offset? Or is there a plan to model rotor elasticity dynamics? Flight gear actually includes a bo105 although I'm not sure how intricate the rotor dynamics were modeled. Here's the link to the development thread. http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9647

Again! Great work! I'm so excited the bolkow is going into Dcs. Now who's going to make the little bird?? :)

Edited by Buznee

Fantastic job so far. I was curious if there has been any discussion regarding the implementation of rigid rotor system that this aircraft has. Will the AFM approximate the rigid rotor dynamics with a equivalent large hinge offset? Or is there a plan to model rotor elasticity dynamics? Flight gear actually includes a bo105 although I'm not sure how intricate the rotor dynamics were modeled. Here's the link to the development thread. http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9647

Again! Great work! I'm so excited the bolkow is going into Dcs. Now who's going to make the little bird?? :)

No question, the rigid system will be implemented. Under the line, it is the easier task. Because the rotor ecliptic has all the time the same attitude as the helicopter body. That simplifies the calculation to a certain extend. Since we are still in the data collection phase, we cannot describe the exact details to that topic.

• Like 1

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Brauchst Du noch Beta Tester? :D

ick freu mir!!!

Cant wait!

need BetaTesters ? :)

I already have Beta testers so far :pilotfly:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Wow this is the first time I hear about it, didn't know there was another one in the works !

First, hats off Fragger for your high quality work you put into DCS, I'm sure the whole rotorheads community is very happy to that flow of helis, including yours and also the Gazelle, among our two Belsimtek marvels out there.

I just wanted to make the remark that the twist of the main blade should be the opposite way ( http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=85014&d=1374330568 ) , going from a higher pitch to a lower in the blade tip, like any blades, either propeller or rotor system or even turbine fan

The tail blades got a slight twist also to maximize their efficiency in the " most used " direction

Looking forward to it,

Cheers !

Hueyman

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Wow this is the first time I hear about it, didn't know there was another one in the works !

First, hats off Fragger for your high quality work you put into DCS, I'm sure the whole rotorheads community is very happy to that flow of helis, including yours and also the Gazelle, among our two Belsimtek marvels out there.

I just wanted to make the remark that the twist of the main blade should be the opposite way ( http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=85014&d=1374330568 ) , going from a higher pitch to a lower in the blade tip, like any blades, either propeller or rotor system or even turbine fan

The tail blades got a slight twist also to maximize their efficiency in the " most used " direction

Looking forward to it,

Cheers !

Hueyman

Thanks Hueyman. The twisting is just a result of the crosssection parts modelling of the rotorblade. This will be corrected once I start texturing the exterior model.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas Update 20.12.2013

Centerpanel nearing completion. Just the "UHF" left. Screenshots featuring the IFF (STR-2000), VHF/FM and the Doppler-Panel. Sorry for the creeping state of work but I have only time in the evening :juggle:

Aries Wings Consulting an me had a discussion on how to solve the IFF-Code stuff for 100% usage of the IFF-Transponser. An Idea was to develope an IFF-Code Generator for RED and Blue.

In the holidays I decided to start texturing the exterior model...screens will follow :pilotfly:

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year :holiday:

CPanelL_1.thumb.jpg.ad6cbf95063e30820df0064d46156fa2.jpg

CPanelL_2.thumb.jpg.19746535bccf1e7ac01ca932fb689d16.jpg

CPanelL_3.thumb.jpg.be7d20f5e5fc6898fb3d4972cc96e620.jpg

CPanelL_5.thumb.jpg.f54d377bf02de9e3e61ffcdd4027d0a3.jpg

CPanelL_6.thumb.jpg.d2028c9b3bd081abe0a3eba70447464e.jpg

CPanelL_4.thumb.jpg.86c38f13a4c72ccc5d036f3107abc4c8.jpg

CPanelL_7.thumb.jpg.32186390440affd70ab7cd51dc606ea2.jpg

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Great stuff!!

Can you tell us what type of NAV system that is? So we can start googling for infos and manuals ... :o)

Oh, and about the IFF system ... perhaps you can implement the detection logic and alghorithms somehow as LUA code? So one can tweak it later on if/when other, future aircraft come with a different / their own logic. Like some Mod/aircraft/BO-105/Cockpit/scripts/IFF.lua that defines the algorithm to be used. The very first would be perhaps just "iff_method = 1" for "simple red/blue" and later, when implemented, set it to "iff_method = 2" for a more sophisticated algorithm. And last "iff_method" could be "3" for "lua function" where everyone can implement any complex code he likes. :o)

And ... uhm, there is a typo at the radio rotary (last screenshot): "RETRAN", not "RETARN" :o)

Sieht jut aus, weiter so!

Merry X-Mas to you, the panel looks very nice! :)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Uh - thanks, Flagrum...I was typing too fast ;).

"Can you tell us what type of NAV system that is? So we can start googling for infos and manuals ... :o)"

Do you mean the Doppler ?

Edited by The_Fragger

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eurofighter Typhoon

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB