Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

Setup-2.bin is taking way too long. :cry:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a torrent Panther.

D/l time for the whole deal ~ 3 hours.

I am. ;) But it's taking too long.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Come on people, use the torrent DL! WE NEED MORE SEEEEEDS!!! :cry_2:

I'm on it. LOL

Repeated request here for anyone have any TM Cougar profiles for the A-10C, pretty please. ???????????????????????

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

~355 kB/s , cable broadband, ~3 hours.

:thumbup:

Show-Off :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I get to use the Warthog with the Warthog.

• Like 2

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

in a thong?

How about a pink corset?:P:P

Ok back on topic. 30 minutes left on setup-2.bin

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Downloading em all at same time and maxing out at 250k/sec :(

Off work til thursday though:thumbup:

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

My download is going incredibly slowly.......oh well maybe my Warthog HOTAS will be here by the time its done downloading!!!

For those of you that have it downloaded and installed...how about throwing us some screenies??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Right now I have only 3 GB of Ram and an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz

wil it still run or do i not meet the reccommended requirements?

Recommended system requirements are those, that are expected to run the game most perfectly. If you don't meet these requirements, you will probably have to tune details down a bit.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

How about a pink corset?:P:P

Ok back on topic. 30 minutes left on setup-2.bin

Pics or Ban

Damn I wish I had LogMeIn now. I have to wait till I get home to start the downloads. Bought the preorder, just have to figure out how to get those links when I get home now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Is anyone able to access the FTP server?

I can't log in with my username / PW.

The HTTP links are sooooooo sloooooowwwwwww........

Login isn't required; the servers are overloaded and that's the error you get. Grab the torrent, it will go quicker.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Recommended system requirements are those, that are expected to run the game most perfectly. If you don't meet these requirements, you will probably have to tune details down a bit.

So what you are saying is that I can't run it at full speed but I can still run it just with minor details right?:huh:

and is that processor Athlon Dual Core processor better or worse than the recommended one? Could it run off of 2.9Ghz or do i still need the .1 Ghz ? So i couldn't run it.I don't know

Edited by shackman