Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Guys if everyone would stop downloading I could have the files a lot quicker, what happened to ladies first. :joystick: :pilotfly:

FYI regarding the beta access: my user name is the same but the passwords are not, between the store and the forums.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Too large.

Can we share the manual with non-betas members?

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Yes... as if we'd be able to control that if we tried.

I wanted to check. lol :smilewink:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Recommended system requirements: OS: Windows 7 64; CPU: Intel Core i7-970

seriously, you guys. that cpu costs like over 800 euros around here. and is capable of running 12 threads simultaneously (yes, i know, hyperthreading is not same as the real thing). Is Warthog really that much multithreaded?

• ED Team
Well I'm in and glad to be.......

Just never thought that i`d happily pay money to be part of a beta, but there ya go.......If i`m gonna do it, i would never consider doin it anywhere else!

Thanks ED

You're not. You are pre-purchasing a copy of the full game. The beta access is a bonus we decided to add.

seriously, you guys. that cpu costs like over 800 euros around here. and is capable of running 12 threads simultaneously (yes, i know, hyperthreading is not same as the real thing). Is Warthog really that much multithreaded?

It's a recommended spec, nothing more.

There are plenty of testers whose machines are nothing like as exotic as that and who have no problems running Warthog with very acceptable frame rates / graphic settings.

This is really great. First I balked at the 60 price tag, but relaxed after I realised it was $ and not Euro, which will be 43 :). I think I may hold off for a bit, I hope we can opt to join in the Beta at a later date, or will there be a cut off point? One other question, how big is it? Setup files and installed?

Thanks Ed!

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

wow this is a dream come true

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

• ED Team
It's a recommended spec, nothing more.

There are plenty of testers whose machines are nothing like as exotic as that and who have no problems running Warthog with very acceptable frame rates / graphic settings.

Indeed, and we'd rather over-spec than under-spec and be accused of being misleading to sell more copies.