[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

Actually, it's not that hard. It was hard when working with it first time. Now, the Photoshop files are still present and ready to be adjusted. :)

I can try something on blue colour. I'll post a few samples when ready.

Thank you for suggesting.

That's great, thanks. Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

Hello,

Devrim, your work is awesome (Ricardo too of course), I've installed your version: DCS WORLD (v1.2.1) BLACK SHARK 2 - RICARDO's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mod - v1.1 (Updated: 11.07.2012)

And this MOD work perfectly with the V1.2.2, please in the futur if we have a new version or upgrade of the DCS World BS2, your cockpit will be modified for one new upgrade ?

Once again congratulation for this awesome and incredible MOD, for me I can't understand why the DCS's team do not use your cockpit or Ricardo because it's a real master piece...

Have a good day, Skull.

EDIT:

Today a new upgrade is available (1.2.2.7204) and the cockpit of Devrim work fine !!!

Edited by Skulleader

Hi friend.

It's too bright, because of alpha image. Are you loading "same" image as alpha-channel, again? I think that's the problem. Your alpha image must be darker than main image. Then load it as alpha channel. You'll see the result will not too bright as before. Please feel free to ask/write again, if problem persists.

And about 512 px. The original file is already 512x512 px, right? Do you want to increase the resolution?

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

RU pit updated.

THX, but when I installed your mod I got a cartoon effect, after a few minutes in the simulation. With the default cockpit didn't have these problems. If it was not because of the texture (mipmaps)?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

Just like in this video from YT (link to thread) starting from 2.49

Only at his cockpit and instruments are clearly visible. To me everything was black and edged with a white line. Now I'm going to reinstall and try, and if repeated I'll make a screenshot.

Except that I I didn't install in the root directory (as you wrote in the instructions) than in

Eagle DynamicsDCS WorldModsaircraftsKa-50CockpitResourcesModelTextures

Whether this is the cause?

Edited by kobac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

Hello dear friends,

I have a question for Devrim, you have published this upgrade: adi&sai.rar, please can you explain to me if this upgrade is inside your "Black cockpit":DCS WORLD (v1.2.1) BLACK SHARK 2 - RICARDO's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mod - v1.1 (Updated: 11.07.2012) or I must downloaded this upgrade adi&sai.rar for my DCS WORLD (v1.2.1) BLACK SHARK 2 - RICARDO's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mod - v1.1 (Updated: 11.07.2012)??

A great thanks in advance for all and once again congratulation for your awesome work !!!

Best regards and I'm very sorry for my poor English, Skull.

RU pit updated.

На самом деле, эта превосходная кабина. Но пожалуйста, можете ли вы решить эту проблему (номера давления и температуры являются двойными)?

bugjic.th.jpg

Спасибо за внимание.

антонио.

I'm sorry, I haven't been around for a while. I'm back...

Hi Devrim , you updates (like compass fix ecc..and others) are also in the blue version ?...
Hi. I updated first post and added compass fix for BluePit. You may download and use adi&sai-update.rar for BluePit. I guess it will work.

I have a question for Devrim, you have published this upgrade: adi&sai.rar, please can you explain to me if this upgrade is inside your "Black cockpit"? ... A great thanks in advance for all and once again congratulation for your awesome work !!! Best regards and I'm very sorry for my poor English, Skull.

[/font]

Hi, Skulleader. Thanks for your words. And I think your English is very well. At least better than mine. :D

Shortly, Black Cockpit (Updated 11.07.2012) includes all updates (compass fix & ADI-SAI update).

By the way, I updated 1st post and added the necessary update-links for all mods.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hello Devrim,

I would like to thank you for your explanations, now I think that everything is OK.

Have a nice day, Skull.

Ah, yes! Some friends were right. :) It's too blue. :)