Positive feedback

Pizzicato

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line with a little positive feedback.

I recently reinstalled DCS from scratch (I own every module) and managed to get everything installed except for Black Shark 2. Unfortunately, I have the upgrade version from BS1 and couldn't find my original Serial Number anywhere. :(

Anyway, I submitted a Trouble Ticket and received the missing Serial Number within three and a half minutes! :)

Not only that, but the representative responded again a couple of minutes later with full instructions on how to apply the BS2 upgrade for DCS World.

Massive thanks to the ED representative, Andrey Filin, for the excellent customer service. I know that people are more inclined to post negative experiences than positive ones, so I just wanted to publicly show my appreciation.

Great work, guys. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line with a little positive feedback.

I recently reinstalled DCS from scratch (I own every module) and managed to get everything installed except for Black Shark 2. Unfortunately, I have the upgrade version from BS1 and couldn't find my original Serial Number anywhere. :(

Anyway, I submitted a Trouble Ticket and received the missing Serial Number within three and a half minutes! :)

Not only that, but the representative responded again a couple of minutes later with full instructions on how to apply the BS2 upgrade for DCS World.

Massive thanks to the ED representative, Andrey Filin, for the excellent customer service. I know that people are more inclined to post negative experiences than positive ones, so I just wanted to publicly show my appreciation.

Great work, guys. :thumbup:

I also had the chance to deal with Andrey a couple of months ago. Top notch customer service too.

• 5 months later...