Have a question about your support ticket?

If you have a question about the status of your support ticket - for example if it has taken a long time without a response from support staff - note that including the ticket number in your query will make it much easier to check.

Also note that at no time should you ever post any personal information further than the ticket number here. That is, no e-mail, no site username, etcetera - this is for your own account security. If required, such information will be solicited through the ticket system itself, but usually it is not required at all since whatever is necessary can be obtained through the ticket number and it's associated information in the system. Always think security first. Describing the problem you are seeking assistance with is, however, fine; perhaps community members will be able to answer you as well.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I would like to add this as a general advicement:

In order to afford everyone the promptest possible service, support staff sort tickets inversely by time; that is, the oldest ticket gets serviced first. However, this means that if you through understandable impatience during times of excessive load on the helpdesk add messages to your ticket to ask for status, you will inadvertently delay the servicing of your ticket.

If you feel answering your ticket has been delayed, I would therefore suggest you ask here or PM me, along with your ticket number, rather than simply ask for status in the ticket dialogue, since the latter can delay the service.

If your ticket reaches one week delay, please also query here and staff will be able to check status.

Thankyou.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester