The A-10 'Warthog' just got a little more badass

Call911

Make the avionics code "open source" or pass the code to a high motivated group of developers for maintenance could be an option as well. This module has a tremendous potential in some areas, but needs improvements in others, and if ED discontinued the development I'm sure another group would be willing to take the challenge.

Regards!

Make the avionics code "open source" or pass the code to a high motivated group of developers for maintenance could be an option as well. This module has a tremendous potential in some areas, but needs improvements in others, and if ED discontinued the development I'm sure another group would be willing to take the challenge.

Regards!

something akin to Teamfusion mod for Il-2 CloD?

• 2 months later...

They Added THIS To The A-10 Warthog And Now It’s Way Deadlier

So I know it's probably too soon to say this or it might never even happen in the DCS world, but what if we added this in the A-10C weapons??

It's a system for the A-10's rockets that help it hit home with no problems!!

And you can read more about it here in this Link

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

The A-10C is so unlikely to be upgraded to what is currently flying that there is no point in bringing it up.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

With all the emphasis on collateral damage control, I can see this being widely adopted. It sure would be nice to have a MAJOR weapons update for the Hawg. There are a lot of issues with the effectiveness of many of the weapons that could stand to be corrected. I believe Wags said the A-10C is STILL the best selling module for DCS, so it would behoove ED to keep it fresh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Not another thread about it. There is already one: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=168793&highlight=apkws

Don't be lazy guys, use the search function! That's what it is there for.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Often it's not laziness (and it's rather rude to assume that's the case) that someone cannot find a thread even with the search function because you have to find the right search term to sift through thousands if not tens of thousands of posts in an overabundance of forums and sub-forums...

Often it's not laziness (and it's rather rude to assume that's the case) that someone cannot find a thread even with the search function because you have to find the right search term to sift through thousands if not tens of thousands of posts in an overabundance of forums and sub-forums...

That's true in many cases, but here? I'm not so sure. I mean the search term "APKWS" should be pretty obvious and if you do a search with that term over the A-10C forum you will get three hits and the first one is the thread I linked.

Not that hard.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

So I know it's probably too soon to say this or it might never even happen in the DCS world, but what if we added this in the A-10C weapons??

It's a system for the A-10's rockets that help it hit home with no problems!!

And you can read more about it here in this Link

Not gonna happen anytime soon, if ever/at all.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs