Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

Same problem 2 times on 7/8 runs.

The two jeep park about 1 Km before the trigger zone and so the Mi-24 doesn't activate!

A lot of try in mission editor don't have a resolution.

I have tried to move the trigger zones (before the point of the unexpected parking), and I have observed that the two jeeps don't follow the last stretch of the road (the last WP, anywhere I put the WP), but "cut" out of road across the fields.

Excluding those minor problems we consider the mission very immersive and very well builded.

The a10 only version should work, have you tried the newest version on the front page?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular version of Welcome to Suse (Helos included with original size voice files)

Regular Version: (v3) D/L HERE (7mb [original sound quality])(4/15/2014)

Should fix the vehicle AI WP issue. ED really needs to fix this ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

Been tweaking Happy Bus Part 1 in 1.2.7 for the last month. I will be hosting on a dedicated server for anyone who wants to test in 20 mins. Need 4 Huey, 4 KA50, and 6 A10 players, final test, should be epic.

All welcome!

Ranger79's Dedi Server

Is the latest version ready?

Just need a few players to test the Oscar-8 side mission, everything else worked. I am going to d/l and test in 1.2.8 in the next coming days.

Just need a few players to test the Oscar-8 side mission, everything else worked. I am going to d/l and test in 1.2.8 in the next coming days.

Scratch that, looks like the 128, patch is alittle buggy at the moment, I will continue work on the 127 version and post an updated copy shortly.

128 broke the beginning of WTS, I will not be updating the mission at this time, I'm focusing on other games for the foreseeable future which have a proper QA / QC process in place.

128 broke the beginning of WTS, I will not be updating the mission at this time, I'm focusing on other games for the foreseeable future which have a proper QA / QC process in place.

I am truly sorry to hear that. I was always looking forward to new updates and new missions.

On the other hand, it is quite frustrating to go into your mission again after each update of DCS.

Good luck, and all the best!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

I have stated this before and I'll state it again, high quality missions are the life blood of the MP community and as we continue to lose them due to the changes that come within the ME that cause them to malfunction, we not only lose a valuable asset, we risk the loss of the even more valuable people that create them. I flew one of my favorite missions yesterday with a group of 6 players and after over 2 hours in the heat of battle we realized that the mission could not be completed due to a glitch with the last remaining component. So instead of everyone experiencing the thrill of victory, we left in frustration. I can only hope that one day soon we will finally see stability with the ME before we are left with what few crumbs remain.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, I believe I have Happy Bus Part 1 to an acceptable playing state. Had to slow the convoy down, and there is some bunching of the convoy along the route, but seems to be working. Anyone who would like to give it a try using Hellraiser 3 and/or 4 (Huey) please feel free and post feedback. The other flights (A-10's and KA-50s) should work as designed. I may make this an A-10 only version mission in the future, but there was alot of work into getting the rotors in the mix, hard decision. I am working on HB Part 2 at the moment.

Download HERE

Edited by Ranger79
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I believe I have Happy Bus Part 1 to an acceptable playing state. Had to slow the convoy down, and there is some bunching of the convoy along the route, but seems to be working. Anyone who would like to give it a try using Hellraiser 3 and/or 4 (Huey) please feel free and post feedback. The other flights (A-10's and KA-50s) should work as designed. I may make this an A-10 only version mission in the future, but there was alot of work into getting the rotors in the mix, hard decision. I am working on HB Part 2 at the moment.

Download HERE

Hell ya welcome back!

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.