DCS: A-10C Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos)

MemphisBelle

Guys, how big is the desire for having such a tutorial collection again?

I´m considering to recreate a Tutorial Collection, if not on a wiki so probably as some sort of representation on a seperate webside with deeplinks referring to respective YouTube Videos or Threads within the ED Forums. Would this be something the effort would worth?

Yes.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m considering to recreate a Tutorial Collection, if not on a wiki so probably as some sort of representation on a seperate webside with deeplinks referring to respective YouTube Videos or Threads within the ED Forums. Would this be something the effort would worth?

Yes, please.

Buzz

I'm a new player, and definitely another yes please from me

Oculus Rift S, RTX2060 Ryzen 5 2600 16GB, SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Voiceattack Plugin

OK, a while ago I started already with such a project but havent continued much since then. I have written a large part of the basic websides frameset only without any relevant content yet. But I will be able to give some more information on the ongoing process quite soon.

More information to come in the coming few weeks.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 3 weeks later...

Yes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

S.O: Win 64bit

MB: ASUSTek TUF GAMING X570P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core

GPU: nVidia GTX1080Ti 8GB

HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB

RAM: DDR4 32 GB 1600Mhz

Accessories: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Alim: 850 watt Corsair 850TXEU

the new Website is taking shape

More information to come soon

7omGsQ7.png

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

the new Website is taking shape:

7omGsQ7.png

Cool

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the new Website is taking shape:

7omGsQ7.png

Whats the link?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whats the link?

it's yet a way to go until its done, but for you guys to know that the website is on its way. I'm currently creating the basic structure which is almost done. It then needs to be linked to all available Modules. I'm also working on responsiveness for certain resolutions to make it also available on mobile devices as well.

More information will be available soon.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

it's yet a way to go until its done, but for you guys to know that the website is on its way. I'm currently creating the basic structure which is almost done. It then needs to be linked to all available Modules. I'm also working on responsiveness for certain resolutions to make it also available on mobile devices as well.

More information will be available soon.

Thanks mate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

My website has been released, you can find the release thread in the respective Forum: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3961128#post3961128

@ a Moderator or Nineline, please close this thread here, thx.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 8 months later...

Hoffman tutorial mission erratic controls

I loaded the mission for the Claus Hoffmann tutorial.

When in the A10C nothing works normal. When I move the stick to the right, it goes forward in the sim. Move stick to the left - nothing happens. Startup left engine as per instruction: nothing happens. Etc

I then loaded the mission in the mission editor, noticed A10A instead of A10C, changed it to A10C but no difference.

What is wrong?

In the DCS missions everything works fine. Other modules also work fine.

I loaded the mission for the Claus Hoffmann tutorial.

When in the A10C nothing works normal. When I move the stick to the right, it goes forward in the sim. Move stick to the left - nothing happens. Startup left engine as per instruction: nothing happens. Etc

I then loaded the mission in the mission editor, noticed A10A instead of A10C, changed it to A10C but no difference.

What is wrong?

In the DCS missions everything works fine. Other modules also work fine.

sorry to hear about your issue, but this is the wrong forum for technical issues. From what I understand is that you haven´t set the axis properly, Try that again before climb into the cockpit.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 1 year later...

For anyone interested, I practice a lot of A-10 standard operations and maneuvers with instructor pilots and post these videos on my channel. Welcome to check them out!

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png