Black Shark disc left at home

I'm working away from home for the next few weeks and have just got a colleague into DCS. I'm itching to show him the Ka-50, but my install disc and code for original BS are at home. And of course I can't install BS2 upgrade through the module manager until BS is installed and activated. I'm wondering if one of the ED staff would have access to it and could PM it to me or something.

I think he'll buy something when the next sales on anyway. My work is done. :D

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

afaik that is no longer needed.

Download DCS: World.

Use ED website and goto Products > Black Shark 2 and get your activation code.

Goto Module Manager in DCS: World, after downloading if your able to do a quick mission in the ka-50, great! if not when loading in ka-50 module right ctrl + enter and should be able to handle the activation.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

afaik that is no longer needed.

That would be incorrect. The BS2 Upgrade key still requires the presence of an activated copy of BS1.

I don't know if ED will have the information the OP needs. I suspect not.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: