PGM capability?

Slipp

Display only..

1] there's a sign in front that doesn't have 'DANGER AIRCRAFT ARMED' on it

2] It's ropped off

3] the weapons are dummy. They are blue

But I do know thay can carry and apperate dumb bombs.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The F-15C, regardless of who's fielding it, can drop A2G stores. The USAF just chooses not to. Like, almost ever.

And no, you won't see them in FC3. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The F-15C, regardless of who's fielding it, can drop A2G stores. The USAF just chooses not to. Like, almost ever.

And no, you won't see them in FC3. :)

Ohh well, at least FC3 version supports dumb bombs and unguided rockets. That's something.

You won't see any A2G stores on F-15's in FC3.

Huh? The capability, although hidden, has been there since Lock On days. All that is needed is to activate the "air-to-ground" key in the controls file (some additional work needs to be done since 1.2.8 ), but the CCIP mode has always been there.

As I understand it the Israeli F-15I is much more akin to being an F-15E than a -C model, hence the ability to carry and use PGMs.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.