DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

Guys and Gals, the purpose of this thread is for the roadmap maintained by SilverDragon.

It's not a wishlist or general chit-chat thread.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Just checked in for update as well. Still remember Christmas 2013 when they said it might be delayed to early 14.

Haven't been playing while waiting. guess I'll check back in a couple of more months. :thumbup: I figured they're waiting for DX 12 to be released in a few months before releasing the DX11 update.:music_whistling:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

I was reading the recent DCS world 2.0 features list...

IS MULTIPLAYER MULTICREW aircraft off the table? :'(

No more hope for playing as a door gunner in the someone else's UH-1H in a multiplayer session?

Don't count on it. My best guess is that the multi seat feature will arrive somewhere during the open beta phase of ED's L39

But hey , that might happen before EDGE gets released XD

Edit : i'm sorry i misread. No it is not off the table it's still a planned feature.

• ED Team
I was reading the recent DCS world 2.0 features list...

IS MULTIPLAYER MULTICREW aircraft off the table? :'(

No more hope for playing as a door gunner in the someone else's UH-1H in a multiplayer session?

No, its still in the works. Not as a DCS 2 feature, but in the works.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

thank you..

this is much encouraging!

its probably my number one item on the EDGE engine update.

from hyperlobby to the in game server browser over the years, i am hoping the multi crew feature will promote teamplay and teamspeak usage on the servers.

my wish is the future AH-1 cobra, i like to play as a co-pilot gunner for multiplayer!

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Chizh maintain the plans of a F-15C hardcore module (from russian forum).

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2295479&postcount=72

Планируется сделать "тяжелый" модуль F-15C с кликабельной кабиной. Тогда даталинк и появится.

------------------

It is planned to make "heavy" module F-15C with clickable cockpit. Then datalink and will.

• Like 1

Extracted by Froogle Video:

- DCS: W 2 continue develop, release soon

- NTTR Nevada await to DCS: W 2 release.

- Oculus Rift compatibility

- Multiplayer "Multiseat" cockpit compatibility

- Dedicate Servers

- Middle east map (Hormuz map), North France Map (I supposes old Normandy RRG Studios Map), future maps on Korea, Vietnam, WW2, irak war and others, with proper Air Defenses (no more Shilkas on WW2), and others AI units.

- F-18C, F-15C, F-16C and Grippen (no time release) new modules.

- continue working on Supersonic aircraft AFM started with the F-15C and Su-27S

- Air to Ground radar working.

- Before see the release of F-18C, ED release the Spitfire Mk9, the P-47D and North France WW2 map.

- F-18C, F-15C, F-16C and Grippen (no time release) new modules.

The F16C and Grippen were mentioned as possibilites with the release of the F18Cs and the new tech that is built for the sim (the high definition A/G radar) which would make this possible. However it is clearly stated that ED is NOT working on the F16 and the Grippen.

• Like 1

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Other Q&A

http://www.mudspike.com/qa-with-matt-wagner-producer-eagle-dynamics/

DCS: World 2 on the first part of the year

- L-39 External and cockpit model working into DCS: W. Work advance on systems and AFM. Pics and Videos available on Febriary.

- Multicrew after release L-39, expected more news during 2015.

- Hormuz in progress (60%), but no ported into DCS: W 2.

- Iran and EUA expected new contries of DCS: W 2, investigate add new units of that countries.

- Priority on ground and air units, investigate naval units, except a new Nimitz carrier to the F/A-18 module.

- NTTR has operate into DCS: W 2, and 99% art complete, meanwhile continue fixed bugs and problems.

- working on plans to implement on detail in a future complex naval operations (example marshal stack, case I,II,II recoveries, refueling tankers, LSO, and deck activity)

- F/A-18C develop continue with air to ground radar and supersonic AFM. No confirmation at a release or not that year, only the develop has more extense that other modules.

- DCS: W 1 to 2 has free.

- Fixes and improves in the Mission / Campaing editor, research and internal design documents to Dinamic Campaing, but waiting to start develop.

- Two new DLC campaing in progress bassed on NTTR Nevada, F-15C and A-10C bassed on Red Flag Training missions.

- No dedicated version of DCS: W 2 based of WW2, only a unificated version with all eras.

- Expected Big grown on Combined Arms and ground environment on 2015, plus other interesting plans on that front.

- Working on improve Air to Air AI combat, ROE logic, radio comunications and ATC.

And new F-5 Tiger II 3D model

Black-Sea-1.jpg

Edited by Silver_Dragon

- working on plans to implement on detail in a future complex naval operations (example marshal stack, case I,II,II recoveries, refueling tankers, LSO, and deck activity) -

Good to know that Naval environment will be studied ! Expect that concerns to submarine ops aswell, so a quite cool future opens ahead for Naval specialized third party developers.

:thumbup:

The old LOMAC / FC-1 / FC-2 air / land / sea / objects models has in update progress by ED, others more modern objects can coming but need wait to more news about develop. ED not only center on Actual "Terrorist War" timeline, WW2 / Cold War / Post Cold War era as applicable by mission and ED / Partner / 3rd Party module design.

201?

*Modules

- F-16C (in progress)

:D it was moved to modules! But can I ask where you got this information silverdragon?

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)