Help! Password reset doesnt work! No email reply!

=SCoRPioN=

Hi I also have the same problem. I opened a ticket after registering with an alternative e-mail account. My ticket # is 20079. I'll be very glad if you can help me with the issue. Best regards.

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 Ghz, 16Gb 1333 DDR3, Ati 2 Gb 6950, Logitech G940, TM Cougar MFD, Saitek Yoke and other GA stuff....

well when i went to register, using this email, it said a member already has this email, which is mine, so I know they have the right email. I just dont understand if the password reset is immediately, no clue why I am not receiving the password reset email. Amazing.

As mentioned: it's being filtered.

Reset e-mails are actually being sent (I did health-check the system right now).

One solution in cases where your reset e-mail is being filtered is to create a new account, file a support ticket with that explaining which account you what to rescue. You will then be requested to send the support manager an e-mail from that account in order to verify your identity. In these cases, please send me your ticket number via PM and I will ensure that you get handled ahead of the normal queue.

Alternatively, you can also try whitelisting the e-mail adress webmaster@eagle.ru in your mail program, potentially also in your antivirus software suite (since some of them will filter e-mail as well). However, if the filtering occurs at your ISP at not locally on your mail program or antivirus suite, there is nothing that can be done except manual verification as described above. Please note that if the filtering is based on a heuristic, it might allow some mails through but not others - for example, it might consider the purchase receipts to look fine while at the same time considering the password resets to look like phishing scams.

EDIT: three threads on similar topic merged into this one. I have also issued a sticky in this section on the issue, which can be found here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103072

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

As I said: something is filtering the mails. I have checked this myself and the mails do get sent. So as mentioned, the possible culprits are ISP, antivirus, and mail program. Whitelisting should solve the latter two, as long as the programs support such functionality. (In case you are unaware: whitelisting means that the program will not apply it's normal threat detection heuristic on anything that is on the whitelist.)

The alternative is otherwise to do this manually and as I have indicated I can get you ahead of the support queue as soon as I have the relevant ticket number. It should then be handled quite quickly as soon as the support manager handling it have been able to ascertain your identity.

Looking in the system, I find tickets 19528 and 19440 registered to you, these are correct?

In order to retrieve the account, support needs to know a new password to set; it is not possible for support to read your current password since it is encrypted in the database.

I will ask for these to be checked and see if the support manager is able to contact you directly there, but since the initial problem is that the mails are getting filtered I cannot guarantee that those get through. I will give you an update as soon as I know via PM here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It worked for me today, I found it went to my junk mail, but I whitelisted it and works. As I had to recover my password a few hours ago.

So as he said, something is keeping it from getting to you, Junk, ISP, something..

This is all bollocks!

Get it together FFS!

Its not being filtered by anything. I get loads of spam from Russia all the freeking time. I can log on with my ISP's webmail portal and my mail box is crapping empty so its not my antivirus or my mail program I also have mail washer which lets me check my mail boxes before I download my messages. That will let me see anything that is waiting for me.

clearing Cookies...Yeah done that.

Used IE10 instead of firefox....yeah done that....

Submitted a ticket...yeah....

followed it up...yeah..

asked for help online....yer....

paid £20 for all this bull....YEAH

seriously...this is rubbish sort it out!

This is all bollocks!

Get it together FFS!

Its not being filtered by anything. I get loads of spam from Russia all the freeking time. I can log on with my ISP's webmail portal and my mail box is crapping empty so its not my antivirus or my mail program I also have mail washer which lets me check my mail boxes before I download my messages. That will let me see anything that is waiting for me.

clearing Cookies...Yeah done that.

Used IE10 instead of firefox....yeah done that....

Submitted a ticket...yeah....

followed it up...yeah..

asked for help online....yer....

paid £20 for all this bull....YEAH

seriously...this is rubbish sort it out!

I COPY ALL THAT.

NO REPLY TO EMAILS SENT TO MULTIPLE DOMAIN SUPPORT ADDRESSES, WEBMASTER ALSO

CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT

NO REPLY TO MY TICKET, YET HOPEFULLY...

NO PASSWORD RESET TO A SIMPLE EMAIL THAT WORKED LAST TIME 6 MONTHS AGO

IM STILL KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR A RESOLUTION...

PLEASE HELP US!

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

;1705731']Please' date=' just email me my password reset link to [email']LOCKON@USA.COM[/email]

Please!

Nothing is being filtered. All the domains with * in front are added to the white list! It's not my email, I swear!

Password reset is an automated system. The only way to "send it" to you is the same way you are already trying to use, which I have health-checked and said mails are actually being sent.

I think I might have found your ticket number, and have sent some additional information to you in PM.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thank you for the help.

However, even though I had a reply to my ticket #20325, it's been 2 days since I replied back, with no response.

I'm just trying to get Andrei Ustinovich Support Manager to send me a new password to my email.

I did notice that almost every reply starts with:

Greetings,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry that you have such problems.

Please excuse us for a delay. We receive a lot of support requests now.

This is a great team of developers and an awesome simulator, it's actually the best, period. I've been flying these since Flanker 2.0

I just wish the customer service would be more solid and quicker with response.

I havent been able to fly in months. sad.gif

Edited by [SCoRPioN]

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

• 4 months later...

I've got exactly the same problem. I can't recall my password, and I need my licence key information as I'm just recovering from a complete system crash that's also taken out years' worth of stored emails, including the emails with the keys for P51, BS2 and A-10C. Whenever I go to reset my password I receive nothing in my POP inbox. I've checked my spam folder by the way also. Is there an alternative I can use?

Having the same issue as well, I've PM'd a mod, but heard nothing back. Was looking to buy FC3 on my original account.

Ticket number: 23938

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Just got a string of password reset emails today (11days after the first time I sent in a request), I'm not sure if this was some automatic system or if one of the Mods pushed the ticket through, either way: Thank you!!

Edited by generalcuz
Fixed :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 8700K, 32GB RAM, Gigabyte GTX1080ti, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD Pack, 2x Lilliput 8" USB Monitors, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, CV1.

• 1 year later...

Add me to the list of dissatisfied customers.

I have requested a password change over the last couple of days, 30 to 40 times and nothing. I have sent a PM to the admin and haven't heard anything. I have directly emailed support, again nothing. I have registered to this forum and received an email at the same email address. I have white-listed the specific senders and nothing. It shouldn't take this much to play a game that I own and was working just fine. It is unfortunate that one guy is stuck trying to fix all of these problems.

I have emailed, PMd', used the automated system, and now I'm using the forums; hopefully a solution can finally be found by EthrealN. But reading about the week or more wait times I'm a little worried.

Simply having a server in the US or somewhere in the EU would fix a lot of these problems it seems.

Edited by Double

I have requested an email change over the last couple of days 30 to 40 times and nothing. I have sent a PM to the admin and haven't heard anything. I have directly emailed support, again nothing. I have registered to this forum and received an email at the same email address. I have white-listed the specific senders and nothing. It shouldn't take this much to play a game that I own and was working just fine. It is unfortunate that one guy is stuck trying to fix all of these problems.

I have emailed, PMd', used the automated system, and now I'm using the forums; hopefully a solution can finally be found by EthrealN. But reading about the week or more wait times I'm a little worried.

Simply having a server in the US or somewhere in the EU would fix a lot of these problems it seems.

The server is physically located in France, afaik.

But what exactly do you mean with "email change"? You are not talking about the "Forgot Password?" feature?

The server is physically located in France, afaik.

But what exactly do you mean with "email change"? You are not talking about the "Forgot Password?" feature?

Good question, I have clarified it. Thank you.

Are you refering to the forum server or all of the Eagle servers? It really wouldn't make sense that in other posts the admins are talking about whitelisting addresses from Russia or calling your ISP to stop blocking RU sources. Maybe I just don't understand something about it. Like their having only one guy to take care of what seems to be a systemic failure that you can find posts on all over the place. It should be fixed, not left to one poor guy to deal with the same thing over and over again.

But what I do understand is that I own 4 of their games and I'm coming up on my 4th day and haven't heard a thing from them. This is what could be considered a mission critical failure. If any of my other around 400 games took this long for me to be able just to play them multilayer maybe my perspective would be different; but not one does.

Also still haven't heard anything from two PMs or direct email. Their automated system seems to only work for me with regard to their forums.

Edited by Double

• 2 weeks later...

Main Site password reset

I am having the same problem. I own many modules and recently had a hard drive crash. I have forgotten my password and have done the password reset thing on the main site al least 10 times in the last week and have not received any emails... I use Comcast as an ISP and have contacted them. They say they are not blocking any emails from this site. Odd, the password reset feature works fine from the forums site???

Please help

Edited by BruceA

Resolved

All set here, I did as suggested and set up a new registration which was a pain because you need a different email address (set up a gmail account). Then I put in a help ticket and the same day my original account had the password reset. Now I'm good to go.

Appreciate the help ED