GUI application for Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel

ArturDCS

Hi ArturDCS,

I found the time to install my Switch Panel and your software and it works perfectly :thumbup:

Especially with the working LED´s

Installation was a liitle bit confusing, but finally the Panel is running :pilotfly:

Thank you for your time!

Excellent, did you find the instructions confusing? If it is something I've missed I'd like to improve it.

Regarding FlightPanels and the configuration style it will change. For example if you want to delete a LED config now you have to do it from the profile file. Next version will have improved GUI for configuring the LEDs. I wanted to release this early to get feedback if it works.

Edited by ArturDCS
Added info about FP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of off topic - more a simpit question

i plan on using the electronics from my Saitek switch panel, breaking out the LED and switch wiring to switches and LEDs built into my pit

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745&referrerid=64885

My question is, does anyone know what LEDs I could use that i could replace the ones in the panel with, Green to Red shifting but what other specs?

.....Or I could desolder and detach the originals somehow I guess

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Yesterday I bought the A-10C module for testing purposes. I have verified that the panel lights works with these settings. Of course requires that DCS-BIOS is installed.

Just copy paste this into your profile file.

#A-10C Landing Gear LED Configuration 
PanelSwitchKeyLedUp{GREEN|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x0800|11|1}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedUp{DARK|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x0800|11|0}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedUp{RED|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x4000|14|1}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedLeft{GREEN|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x1000|12|1}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedLeft{DARK|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x1000|12|0}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedLeft{RED|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x4000|14|1}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedRight{GREEN|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x2000|13|1}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedRight{DARK|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x2000|13|0}}
PanelSwitchKeyLedRight{RED|DCSBiosAddressValue{0x1026|0x4000|14|1}}

Edited by ArturDCS

Yesterday I bought the A-10C module for testing purposes. I have verified that the panel lights works with these settings. Of course requires that DCS-BIOS is installed.

Just copy paste this into your profile file.

Thank you ArturDCS!!! You just saved me, and others I'm sure, a ton of work. :thumbup:

Paul

Terve ArturDCS !

Used your new Version with new HID Drivers, just installed DCS-BIOS and made the gear lights indication work. Great programming and great documentation.

Just one question? I can set each of the LEDs eather glow or not on a specific DCS-BIOS event. Can I make any LED flash at a specific rate for a specific duration?

Your next beer is on me ! :thumbup:

Kiitos !

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Terve ArturDCS !

Used your new Version with new HID Drivers, just installed DCS-BIOS and made the gear lights indication work. Great programming and great documentation.

Just one question? I can set each of the LEDs eather glow or not on a specific DCS-BIOS event. Can I make any LED flash at a specific rate for a specific duration?

Your next beer is on me ! :thumbup:

Kiitos !

Thanks! ;)

I will check out flashing/blinking and how it could be implemented. If we are lucky it is natively supported. Does it flash in other sims?

• 2 weeks later...

ARTHUR thanks

it's a great work and all preflight.com community uses this

only the RALT and LALT COMBINATION key are not working

i get this message:

saitek_zpswbwi7mzs.png

i'm not a programmer ,i don't know ASCII what it is but is there a simple way for remedy ?

ARTHUR thanks

it's a great work and all preflight.com community uses this

only the RALT and LALT COMBINATION key are not working

i get this message:

saitek_zpswbwi7mzs.png

i'm not a programmer ,i don't know ASCII what it is but is there a simple way for remedy ?

Do not use this thread anymore.

Please post questions and comments in the thread Flightpanels program thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS.

• 8 months later...
Artur, this is cool! I'm going to check this out further, need to learn what all I can map into the PZ55. I may pick up this controller, now that it can be used with DCS.

awesome job there dude!

Jav Mein Bruder !

I am using the PZ55 with Clod and with DCS .

Since I am using currently DCS-BIOS unsupported modules (Kurfurst ; Dora ; F15c ) I am using the software as "Keyboard emulator"

Configuring it with DCS is a sintch .

CloD was more challenging - But with the addition of sequences ( you can set a timed sequence for a single switch position ) I more or less solved all of it .

You can contact me directly and I will take you through everything I already know .

The single largest drawback I can tell you about is the LED indicator lights .

I intend to create Profile Description files for DCS-BIOS for the Kurfurst and the Dora , and share it with the community - I am sure that once that is done , LED indicator lights would work for DCS . As for CloD (and other Syms ) I am still looking for a way .

There is a thread in ACG forum about the CloD Device Link :

http://aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4171

It holds the steps needed to extract data from CloD .

I am looking for generic code I can activate to illuminate or de - lluminate LED's .

Once I find it (or build it ) I could put 2+2 together and provide an easy interface .

BTW - Works in Windows 10 :-)