Christmas Update 24.12.2015

The_Fragger

Thank you guys very much for the update. Happy Xmas :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Glad to see such a positive response to the new project announcement and news. Thank you all for the kind words as I am happy to be onboard with these great guys. Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has an enjoyable time.I will keep everyone posted on progress as the 87 proceeds.

Edited by Ohgr
  • Like 2

V/R,

Ohgr

VCVW-11 "Vapor"

USN AE 2001-2015

Heatblur Tomcat Tester

@Silver_Dragon:

Horten is still on hold as I have not ordered the documents yet. Something I will look into again in January also. Alot of planning for the start of 2016

@Strut:

;)

dont waste time with horton. imho

though documentation is available, wwii jets dont make sense.

my two cents :/

but look at the enthusiasm for the stuka!

anyways, u guys are the dev's~ ur work is top notch, i am but just one opinion!

thank you for news of your heli's and stukaaaaaaaa

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Why two types of Stuka?

Hi Fragger, great news bulletin and lovely timing. I am eagerly awaiting the launch of your first product.

I am also curious about the Stuka. Why are you guys developing two models? I would guess the G-2 model is the ultimate tankbuster version known from the Stuka book. Any hidden benefits of the D model? Perhaps anti-shipping?

Will you include period correct targets? WW2 Russian tanks, Russian destroyers, British troops from North-Africa, etc. ?

Will the liveries include the (in at least one country) prohibited swastika symbol? I have to say I have mixed feelings about flying this plane considering the crimes that were committed with it by the nazi's all over Europe (for example retribution bombing of Belgrade), particularly if it would feature swastika symbols. I am not in favour of censoring the symbol out of historical documents, but flying a plane covered with it feels wrong.

Moving on from this sensitive topic I wish you and your colleagues lots of success. The way you guys communicate gives me a lot of confidence in your team.

Hi Fragger, great news bulletin and lovely timing. I am eagerly awaiting the launch of your first product.

I am also curious about the Stuka. Why are you guys developing two models? I would guess the G-2 model is the ultimate tankbuster version known from the Stuka book. Any hidden benefits of the D model? Perhaps anti-shipping?

Will you include period correct targets? WW2 Russian tanks, Russian destroyers, British troops from North-Africa, etc. ?

Will the liveries include the (in at least one country) prohibited swastika symbol? I have to say I have mixed feelings about flying this plane considering the crimes that were committed with it by the nazi's all over Europe (for example retribution bombing of Belgrade), particularly if it would feature swastika symbols. I am not in favour of censoring the symbol out of historical documents, but flying a plane covered with it feels wrong.

Moving on from this sensitive topic I wish you and your colleagues lots of success. The way you guys communicate gives me a lot of confidence in your team.

D-5/G-2 are pretty much the same aircraft. One is a dive bomber and one is a ground attack craft. The G-2 will probably be extremely difficult to use if everything is modeled correctly when attacking tanks.

Amazing update polychop guys, And congrats Poly_B I'm looking forward to that Stuka! :)

-SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

definitely day 1 buy for me. I love the Sturmkampffluegzeug...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

dont waste time with horton. imho

though documentation is available, wwii jets dont make sense.

my two cents :/

but look at the enthusiasm for the stuka!

anyways, u guys are the dev's~ ur work is top notch, i am but just one opinion!

thank you for news of your heli's and stukaaaaaaaa

BOOOOOOOOO HISSSS HISSSSSSS!!!! :megalol: I would give my left nut most likely if they did a EFM(as well as possible) of the Gotha. Well, I would at least pay full price and it would be an early purchase or first day purchase for me. I for one want to see the Horton finished.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

S!Blade<><