Merging all into the DCS world

zero

Been away for a while- but the F-5 is a must buy for me.

Checked my ancient DCS world, and there was a massive update. All my aircraft did not show up in the icons. They are marked "Buy now".

I have also done some cleanup on my PC. Checked and only the A-10C works.

Searched my mail and found my Fighting Collections and Eagle Dynamics purchases with serial numbers. If I need a password, I need to resest

Black Shark

A-10C

Mustang

UH -1B

A strategic command simulation (Do not remember correct name while typing)

Is it a way to put them into the DCS World?

I can also use Steam if this the best option.

Thanks!

:pilotfly:

As a test - I tried to reinstall Huey.

It ends with a message that I need a new installer program for UH-1H. I have searched for this, but ends up with a thread of a ton of updates. None seems to fit. I have tried some - they all stop with a message that the world is already installed.

Boy - Really got some bad flashbacks of long weekends just trying to make beta torrent files of DCS aircraft to work....

The only way to install current versions of any module is through the Module Manager.

When you are at the main screen, there is a 'button' that looks like a checker board near the top. That is the Module Manager. When you start it, it will ask you to login. It is looking for your ED e-shop login and pwd. Once you are logged in, you should be presented with a dialog listing all of the modules that the e-shop thinks that you have valid keys for, with a prompt to install them (along with check boxes to select what you want to install). From there the Module Manager will begin installing all of the selected module.

Hope that helps.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes, only version 2 of black shark is compatible with dcs world. I would recommend just buying the full version as the upgrade needs you to have version 1 installed.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

The upgrade is no longer available for sale so the full version is the only option.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: