Issues with merging/activation

Madman777

Hello,

I had two accounts under one email address. I was asked to merge them into one account several months ago, which I did. The problem is that all my gamesI puchased under the username I didn't want got deleted or vanished and I have no record of there sale on the DCS site.

So now, I'm missing the following purchases in my payment history.

1) Blackshark 2 Full

2) Flaming Cliffs 2

3) Blackshark 2 Upgrade

In addition to this, issue #2 is I recently changed my hardware and I'm now locked out from playing all of them, accept Combined Arms (recent purchase)

I have opened tickets in the past about the first issue, but it was closed with no assistance. I opened new ticket about this issue, but I don't feel like waiting a couple months then having it close again, all without playing.

I'm posting this thread hoping that it will speed up the process on my tickets and I can finally play during the holiday and salvage what's left of it. I miss my Shark :-(

Ticket #1 18279 (merging account / missing payment history issue)

Ticket #2 18322 (A-10C activation issue)

Ticket #3 18323 (BS2 Activation issue)

Thanks!

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

Hi.

Terribly sorry for the issue. I have hands full at the moment but will try to take a look in the morning.

On the ticket closed with no response, this was an unfortunate issue previously that was out of ED's control. Please accept our apologies. Support staff is usually Monday-Friday, but I'll try to make sure you get help tomorrow anyhow.

Thankyou for your patience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hi.

Terribly sorry for the issue. I have hands full at the moment but will try to take a look in the morning.

On the ticket closed with no response, this was an unfortunate issue previously that was out of ED's control. Please accept our apologies. Support staff is usually Monday-Friday, but I'll try to make sure you get help tomorrow anyhow.

Thankyou for your patience.

Thanks EtherealN! Appreciate the quick response and I'll kindly wait for a fix. :-)

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

• 3 years later...

Guys, pls help me ... I have the same issue now like the OP..

I mistakingly bought a new Module not with my current login data, but with a new login email adress.

How can I merge the new purchase (Gazelle module) to my other Modules with my standard Email adress ?

Pls help me !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

PROBLEM SOLVED ! I managed to get the merge done on the DCS homepage...

big thanx Shahdoh !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version