Surprise! Bonus expired

kobac

I knew, I had a few dozen dollars bonus, just didn't know that bonus expires after some time. Now I see I'm lost 34$. :( Perhaps it would be good to have some kind of pop-up warning on the website - we will soon bonus expire, which will appear one month before. And it's not clear to me why should that bonus expire? I understand it as some kind of savings, and a discount for the next purchase.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

It does tell you about the expiry: "Bonus will expiry 07-05-2017" it says on my shop profile (yep, including that spelling error).

So that's about a year then. Most bonus programs and vouchers expire eventually, but I agree that it's annoying.

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet

Uff, how come to get an answer from you :devil: really? :megalol: However long time I didn't go to the site to check status or to buy something, so it is very possible that I overlooked it.

Edited by kobac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

:music_whistling:

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet