Control Settings In Multiplayer Exists?

Razgriz_37

So it is possible. It happened in the Virtual Aerobatics server. I was able to configure settings once the server loaded. The option was available at the bottom like you would have it in the main menu offline, but I was on a server.

So why isn't this always going on all the time?

Screen_140616_194819.thumb.jpg.732bf88d677d73a8adbf186d3fef3bc6.jpg

Really???!!!

If so, why we are not informed about great new features like this, in change log?...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Yes plz this is very very important feature. I play on virtual server as T-Rex i love to see this option. Some time you need to change control sensitivity, key binding and more important you don't remember all the keys.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

I want to consider that this is a joke.

I just entered VA server (or anyone) but no any button to edit controls (See, screenshot)...

Razgriz; Could you share a screenshot before entering controls page? Want to see the button that allow you to enter Controls page.

Screen_141025_164959.thumb.jpg.513c1d956f33a9ced4e0dee144045222.jpg

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Guys it just happened again this time in the [DOW] Server, but I have misinformed the previous post, I did not have a button, I confused it with the disconnected button, but here is another screen shot of me in the [DOW] now.

I can't make this up, it can happen, if allowed to on a continuous basis.

Screen_141024_210421.thumb.jpg.148c4b385c791dbc08d9c7f5a2a7416e.jpg

Screen_141024_210417.thumb.jpg.a258270db4f78b4640e894dc0a1c858e.jpg

Screen_141024_210538.thumb.jpg.111ecaa71a80d976da522480349f326e.jpg

The only way I have seen it done, is to open up the Single player, while the MP is up and running, then you can go in, edit the controls and then switch back to MP and jump in the aircraft.

Shahdoh, you have the single player running as well as multiplayer running to edit controls?

I want to consider that this is a joke.

I just entered VA server (or anyone) but no any button to edit controls (See, screenshot)...

Razgriz; Could you share a screenshot before entering controls page? Want to see the button that allow you to enter Controls page.

While on MP or in Single player? I didn't have a button prior to it displaying in multiplayer. It just showed up, when loading a new mission in the server. I thought it was the disconnect button because I couldn't press it in order to get back to the screen. It was a one time deal.

Can not replicate.

Try a repair to fix the issue.

...or zip and send your whole DCS World directly to us. :D

Sorry for late response, lost track of this thread. No I do not normally have SP and MP up at same time, I just know that it can be done. All the way up to the point were you try to fly on SP when you are already flying in MP. Then it will say can not have another instance or some such message.

This is a great way to test/check an edited mission quickly. Be in mission editor, make your changes and save, then task switch over to MP, start your server (if not already in it), and load the newly changed mission. Verify the changes, exit the mission and go back to SP to make more if needed.

That's a good idea Shahdoh, never thought of that one because of the "only one instance allowed" message. Yeah the settings in MP seems viable when you do run SP, that you have the button available at the bottom of the screen while in flight. My screen shot on a multiplayer server did not display the button but displayed the screen as if you've already clicked it during a mission change, at the beginning of the mission. That's the only action taken when this occurs for me.

As far as the installation goes, I have done the repair/update option prior with no mods before this phenomenon occurred and hence the screen shots shows in the [DOW]

The first screen shot I took was actually a while back when we were patched to 1.2.8.

I had mods then but tis not explainable when I don't have mods and the same occurs.

...or zip and send your whole DCS World directly to us. :D

Ha, well... that will be a bit tedious but will this lead to implementation of this feature? I think I can speak for everyone and say that this not a bug but rather a feature highly in need on a MP server and would be looked on as a small but positive feature to be used by a great majority of players here in the community. Please consider this a feature for MP use.