!IMPORTANT! - INDIEGOGO BACKER COLLECTION

Cobra847

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mainly web designers would care about inspect element etc or if you were unsure that something fishy was going on behind the scenes of a website... besides until recently you would have had to check the source and couldn't just inspect a web element, this is a new feature that came about like last couple years with firefox and chrome (about the only real innovation in web browsing!)

and who says half these people memorized anything they could be playing game mode with labels for all you know, i know lots of people who think they can fly because they can drop a laser guided bomb but would die to a second shilka since they can't jink and have no concept of threat envelopes.

I'm not so easily fooled into believing everyone in the community knows what they are doing.

Backers

Email sent...thanks...can't wait

Louisv

MSI Z170A Titanium Edition mobo + 6700K CPU

32 GB G.Skill TridentZ memory 3200 MHz

Sandisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SSD

Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB M.2 SSD (3 GB/s) for DCS and +.

HP ZR24W Monitor, EVGA GTX 1080ti FE

Thrustmaster Warthog, MFG CrossWind rudder...

and Oculus Rift CV1.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I sent in my information a month ago, but today I noticed I had something in my Drafts folder on Yahoo mail. It's my backer information... :doh:

Maybe I did send it and just had another one typed out for some reason?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a short question, with the MiG-21Bis coming closer - how will this work for us backer... will we get a message from LN?

Last time i got a message was 31st. of May!

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Just a short question, with the MiG-21Bis coming closer - how will this work for us backer... will we get a message from LN?

Last time i got a message was 31st. of May!

What about the early access is this still planned?

And how is my ED account linked with my backer account on indiegogo? It would be great if I could see the backed 21 in the my orders list so I have the serials all together

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

What about the early access is this still planned?

And how is my ED account linked with my backer account on indiegogo? It would be great if I could see the backed 21 in the my orders list so I have the serials all together

I doubt early access will happen now, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it turns out that we do get early access. My guess is they will send you a key via email and you can use that code to activate the product. No announcement has been made, as far as I am aware, of the Mig-21 being offered, downloaded and managed through the DCS online store. It would be easier if it is, just don't know.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

All confirmed backers will receive digital keys through their e-mail details and follow up information with regards to physical items and other rewards afterwards.

I have no info on how the aircraft will be integrated on the storefront, but it will be sold/offered primarily through the ED module store.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing in spam folder

I sent my info 23 July and nothing in spam folder.

Check your spam for the automated reply that should have been sent to you.

If your details are not proper or incorrect in any way, we will contact you.