VEAO Eurofighter Typhoon Big Update 1.5

Ells228

Sorry it's been a while guys but we've been busy testing all the new skins within this big mod update.

In summary:

Eurofighter Typhoon model replacing the F-15.

New F-15 cockpit graphics for closer resemblance with the Eurofighter.

25 texture sets! for 5 countries.

5 selectable countries, all authentic to real life users which are:

Great Britain (Royal Air Force)

Germany (German Luftwaffe)

Austria (Austrian Luftwaffe)

Italy (Aeronautica Militare)

Spanish Air Force (Ejército del Aire)

We are also working on a Royal Saudi Air Force (القوات الجوية الملكية السعودية) skin which will be available for download seperately later.

The Eurofighter Typhoon is selectable under each induvidual country to form a big coalition of Eurofighters.

We replaced the country of Denmark with the Country of Italy and we replaced the country of Isreal with the Country of Austria.

Both Italy and Austria are equiped with C-130 Support aircraft in authentic paintings.

Country skins are:

4 Royal Air Force Skins

3 sqn

11 sqn

17 sqn

29 sqn

4 German Air Force skins of JB73

30+16

30+23

30+47

30+50

4 Italian Air Force skins

4-2

4-3

4-16

4-21

4 Spanish Air Force Skins

11-03 Ala 11

11-07 Ala 11

11-08 Ala 11

11-09 Ala 11

9 Austrian Air Force Eurofighters

7L-WA to 7L-WI

VEAO-Eurofighter-Big.jpg

Eurofighter-Countries.jpg

Link:

http://www.veao.eu/mods/community/VEAO_Typhoon_Community_1-5_All_Countries.rar

Install with Modman 6 or higher and remember to untick "Install with CDDS" as some graphics may present a problem.

For more information, please visit http://www.veao.eu

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments guys, and thanks to Shaggy and OldCrow for the awesome work they have done on the model and skins.

A big thanks to the testing team also, and a special mention to the Virtual Red Arrows team for helping out with testing and formation shots (to come later).

We are now focussing our attention on a Tornado and Hawk model of which I'll post details later in the month.

We will also be releasing an FC2.0 version if it requires any tweaks.

Thanks,

Ells.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

It has been reported on a couple of forums that some people are experiencing problems with our mod.

I would like to apologise for this.

Our mods undergo rigerous testing from our team of testers and no problems were identified.

I have compiled a list of issues some of you are having and I am currently in the process of working through the list to replicate and fix all issues.

I will be creating a new mod pack for release soon.

Again, our sincere apologies.

Chris Ellis

VEAO Founder

Sorry guys, there are many texture errors with the new download. Would suggest waiting till all issues have been addressed. the Meint.xml also contains errors which would prevent all of Shaggy's great skins from loading. I am sure this will be sorted out shortly. Thanks for all you interest and comments on the project. Sorry for any inconvenience.