3GO New Flanker Model V1.5 Released!

20090808_46b7867fad8326e611a7tMxfdfIkvBly.jpg

DownLoad Page:http://download.3gofly.com:8080/english.html

There are two versions of 3GO Flanker 1.5 in the page:

V1.5 original edition and V1.5p

V1.5 original edition:Recommend most players to use the V1.5 original edition. Please remove the early version of 3GO NEW Flanker Model before the installation! Run 3GO-Modinstall.exe to install the model.

V1.5p:The 3GO NEW Flanker Model V1.5p is the removable-pylon version of the Flanker Model V1.5.However, due to the limitation of LOCK ON engine, the pylons CANNOT be displayed when loading on A-G weapons, so V1.5p Flanker disabled A-G functions, just as the early interceptor version Flanker for Voyska PVO.

If you installed Flanker Model V1.5p, DO NOT enter any internet server unless you know the server also installed the Flanker Model V1.5p or it will cause serious BUG and may considered as cheating.

Please install it with modman7 after installed the Flanker Model V1.5. We also strongly recommend to install it step-by-step following the guide we provided in the zip pack, or it will cause serious compatibility problems.

The improve of version 1.5:

1、The engine drum of the rear fuselage had been connected to the airframe.

2、The pylon texture had been corrected

3、The anti-hot-plate of cannon had separated and added highlight texture

4、Re-created details cannon radiator

5、Canopy correction ,now it`s more like the actual Flanker.

6、correction of EOS serch-ball color and size

7、smoothed aircraft`s nose,added more details in the part of nose and wing edges.

8、Re-create the afterburner chamber texture

9、Re-create the internal inlet,added turbofan blades texture.

10、 re-model the external inlet for more detalis

11、added more details on external view of inlet

12、Optimizate the lod for performance improvment.

13、smoothed the jointsection of wing and fuselage.

Special thanks to 'Alfa' about the mod of V1.5p!!

Edited by SkieRider
  • Like 4

Any support for ModMan installation?

Many people have more than one Lock On installation and get in light trouble, if they want to install the new model on all or some Lock On installations. :music_whistling:

Would be very great to have a ModMan variant. :-)

And for general, very big thanks from the VAT "Berkuts" team for this fantastic model.

Here three nice screenshots with our skin on the 3GO Su-27. :thumbup:

br-tours-098.jpg

br-tours-099.jpg

berkuts_67.jpg

We all thank the 3GO team. :)

BR=07=Skair

BR=11=Frazer

BR=19=Andrew

BR=20=Timoha

BR=22=Sawamura

BR=23=Sраrcо

BR=30=Yaroslav

BR=31=Vargas

BR=34=Gosha

BR=37=Kyrill

BR=49=sliver

BR=55=Sevas

BR=56=Lordfran

BR=61=Spider

Edited by Sawamura
  • Like 1

Wow, I have just installed it. Fantastic work guys! :D Please don't stop here, continue with Su-33 ;)

Minor bug: gun - when looked at from front, is white inside

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Minor bug: gun - when looked at from front, is white inside

Yep, can confirm that too, to me it looks like the gun-plate texture is showing through the barrel.

Putting that aside though, what a beautiful model! Big respect 3GO :thumbup:

Edited by Mustang

How can i tell if 1.5 is installed correctly? I mean are there distinctive details that 1.5 has and the previous version doesn`t have (i don`t see the white cannon bug :huh: )? Also, what skins are included in 1.5? I had some problems installing skins for the previous version and i don`t know if again i`m missing some new skins, if included.

And lastly there are some payloads with R-77 in fast battle - is the 1.5 adding them or my game is already turning into a mess due to too many mods, skins, etc. add-ons?

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean are there distinctive details that 1.5 has and the previous version doesn`t have

Look inside engine nacelles, you should see a compressor blades if V1.5 is properly installed. Previous 3GO versions of Flanker had less detail in this sector. Check the nose part of the aircraft where radome meets the fuselage, it's more rounded than with v1.03 version, EOS ball is corrected in size.

I have a feeling that LODs are now even more optimized, at least my FPS seem better with V1.5 than were with v1.03. I used a quick start Su-27 mission from the main menu for benchmarking so at T+10s in F2 view on myself (Su-27), default camera angle and zoom, previous FPS readouts (v1.03) = 73, whereas V1.5 says 78. There might be other things influencing the FPS (like CPU, GPU, MoBo or RAM temp) but V1.5 benchmark was done after v1.03 so if temperture increased in the mean time FPS should drop and I had it contrary

8-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and for me it damn wont install!!!!!! i use modman 7.1 as it stands in the pdf, i go to the 3go folder in lockon and click install.exe - it installs half ,THEN my computer cant find the 27 modell and it automaticly eject the install........any ideas please...???? i dont know what i do wrong but sure it is something!!!!!

3gosu2715.jpg

I seem to be having an issue with the skins?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Im still getting the yelow canopy after uninstalling 1.3 and installing 1.5 Multiplayer compatibility version. Am I forgetting something?

Great work indeed, also wanted to say that. :)

Cheers

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

copy the SU-27-NOMERA.tga and SU-27-NOMERA-red.tga from "3GO Su27Mod V1.5\Su27Files\Bazar\Temptextures" to the same folder in lockon.

Thank you sir worked like a charm,,, :smilewink:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Im still getting the yelow canopy after uninstalling 1.3 and installing 1.5 Multiplayer compatibility version. Am I forgetting something?

Great work indeed, also wanted to say that. :)

Cheers

The yellow is suppose to simulate wear on the front of the canopy. If you do not like it then you can use Majesco's Clear Windshield mod. It works for 1.5 as well.

Su-27 Clear Windshield & Dark IRST.zip

• Like 1