Black Shark on Lowland Tiger Meet!

EagleEye

looks like the same pilot that was giving a review in the 07 vid. someone's on the payrole

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Same thing - tried downloading several times, to different locations & get the same message for each of the files.

Looked the message up on the web & apparently it's not uncommon for the checksums to not come out right with .rar - can be either the files themselves or the download site / user combination. The advice was to get the files re-loaded or download from another source, and as this is the only site - looks like I'm out of luck.

Unless :

Did anyone at ED consider uploading these to the DCS site (if Urze is willing to let that happen) ?

Cheers.

Hmm, sometimes I have the same problem with bad checksums on rar files. But downloading the corrupted file again solved that problem. I wonder why you got errors for each file? Have you tried to unrar with latest winrar version?

I could/would also upload this video to another source, if Urze allows that...

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

What touchscreen is this Urze ?

Urze mentions a DIY tripple-head on his site, IIRC a 22" and 2x15". From the looks I'd guess it's another 22" as touchscreen. AFAIK around 900 Euros a piece.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Urze, my hat is off to you, absolutely brilliant.

Firstly congrats on the site, products etc.

secondly,

i have a few questions i am sure others would like to know also.

1. about your 3 screen + 1 touchscreen setup, can you give us some technical info, as in video hardware in the pc, and software used if any other than windows display options.

i am guessing its using 2 videocards in non-sli configuration with all 4 videocard outputs in use.

2. does black shark beta currently support native multi monitor support, as we have seen with fsx (sorry to compare), or is it some sort of Urze magic.

can you explain the setup process, is it in game options to set multi monitors, or are you convincing the game its all one big screen somehow?

from my experience so far with similar equipment, i know that FC with the triplehead2go is great, using touch-buddy on the touchscreens is amazing.

this creation of yours has taken things to a new level again,

well done mate, most inspiring and it makes me green with envy.

now with the availability of 3 way sli, i wonder if its possible to run all six

videocard outputs to 6 monitors making the bottom 3 touch screen.

or alternatively 1x triplehead2go above and 3 other touchscreens below.

making a 3x2 configuration, lets hope so.

from my questions i hope its obvious you have me somewhat excited about this sim again with such interesting possibilities being demonstrated,

all the best and thanks for sharing with us.

and just between you and me, when is this sim released :),

i now need a copy after watching your vids,

thanks also for your efforts making them, best in game footage i have seen yet.

looking forward to your reply, ggg.

• ED Team
Hmm, sometimes I have the same problem with bad checksums on rar files. But downloading the corrupted file again solved that problem. I wonder why you got errors for each file? Have you tried to unrar with latest winrar version?

I could/would also upload this video to another source, if Urze allows that...

EagleEye: It is OK to upload to another source.

JIM

TFC/ED

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Urze -how about making a cougar threaded/port adapter for cougar handles.

just an Idea...

Great idea, indeed. The Cougar also offers simple plugs, which should make wiring even easier than with the X52-extension.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I uploaded it to megaupload here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AV9RLZF

Hope this helps who have problems with the rar files...

I plan to upload it to the Virtual Jabog 32 site to, but file upload is currently disabled due to planned maintenance works.

• Like 1

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Urze, my hat is off to you, absolutely brilliant.

Firstly congrats on the site, products etc.

secondly,

i have a few questions i am sure others would like to know also.

1. about your 3 screen + 1 touchscreen setup, can you give us some technical .....

Hi GGG87 !

I have answered some of your questions in the Tech section:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=461086#post461086

Cool!

I sure hope you guys got your cameras ready and take some extra batteries with you, just in case! :thumbup:

I will go to the LLTM tomorrow and will have a photo and video camera with me.:)

Good to hear. Looking forward to some great pictures and videos. :thumbup: