GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Jumped on the train and ordered myself a KW-908 :)

Will be interesting to see how it works. I have had two (2) buttkicker amplifiers brake on me now so I will toss that on the scrapheap untill I can take them apart and see if I can repair them!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Hi Andre, I'm using both Simshaker for DCS World and simshaker for motorsport simulation. Not sure if there is a .NET framework repair function anywhere. I did try reinstalling it but had a popup window just saying 4.5 was already installed

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Hi Andre, I'm using both Simshaker for DCS World and simshaker for motorsport simulation. Not sure if there is a .NET framework repair function anywhere. I did try reinstalling it but had a popup window just saying 4.5 was already installed

Hi Les,

I suggest you can uninstall .Net via Control Panel -> Programs and Features.

Please send me by PM what kind of error message you are getting.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

Have been spending more time in the F-86F and have noticed that my Jet Seat makes a noise when taxing but I feel no effects. If I accelerate, then I start feeling the effects but it's at a speed that is not advisable for taxiing. Is this normal, or do I have to make some custom adjustment?

Thanks for all you do for this community.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andrey,

Have been spending more time in the F-86F and have noticed that my Jet Seat makes a noise when taxing but I feel no effects. If I accelerate, then I start feeling the effects but it's at a speed that is not advisable for taxiing. Is this normal, or do I have to make some custom adjustment?

Hi Ronald,

thank you for the feedback :)

I'll try that out at my end this week and let you know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Andrey,

Since the 1.5.0.45208 Open Beta update I'm having all kinds of problems getting the SimShaker to work as it was working 'pre-update'. I currently get the '.NET Unhandled Exception' Error asking me to continue or quit SimShaker. If I continue the software works sporadically. I don't get any tactile feedback for the gun at all. I get sporadic feedback for the flaps. I do get feedback for the landing gear & stalls.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling SimShaker & have 4.5 .Net on my systems. Any suggestions how to get this back to how it was at the initial 1.5 Beta release. It was working perfect!

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

CJ

Hey Andrey,

Since the 1.5.0.45208 Open Beta update I'm having all kinds of problems getting the SimShaker to work as it was working 'pre-update'. I currently get the '.NET Unhandled Exception' Error asking me to continue or quit SimShaker. If I continue the software works sporadically. I don't get any tactile feedback for the gun at all. I get sporadic feedback for the flaps. I do get feedback for the landing gear & stalls.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling SimShaker & have 4.5 .Net on my systems. Any suggestions how to get this back to how it was at the initial 1.5 Beta release. It was working perfect!

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

CJ

Hi CJ,

I currently have 1.5.0.45272 installed.

SimShaker works fine at my end.

Would you please give me some more info about the issues?

At least I need .NET Unhandled Exception details and Debug Info windows screenshot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So I was able to fix my .NET error by deleted the AMD CCC profile I had set up for DCS World. The only issue I'm having now is I get no feedback for the gun in the A-10C module. Everything else is working perfectly again...but no feedback when I'm shooting the gun. Any suggestion on how to fix just this issue?

Thanks!

So I was able to fix my .NET error by deleted the AMD CCC profile I had set up for DCS World. The only issue I'm having now is I get no feedback for the gun in the A-10C module. Everything else is working perfectly again...but no feedback when I'm shooting the gun. Any suggestion on how to fix just this issue?

Thanks!

If "Unlimited weapons" option in DCS is switched on, it's normal. Sim doesn't provide information about shells discharge.

http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/faq.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

Sorry I initially posted this on the wrong thread.

I do not have the guns effect in the P-51 in 1.5 Beta. Everything works fine in the 1.2.6 install but not in the 1.5. I've checked the files for weapon sounds/effects in both installs and they appear to be the same. I also notice that even though I am firing the guns I get no sound, tracers, or any other effects. Is that something we have to expect what with 1.5 being Beta?

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andrey,

Sorry I initially posted this on the wrong thread.

I do not have the guns effect in the P-51 in 1.5 Beta. Everything works fine in the 1.2.6 install but not in the 1.5. I've checked the files for weapon sounds/effects in both installs and they appear to be the same. I also notice that even though I am firing the guns I get no sound, tracers, or any other effects. Is that something we have to expect what with 1.5 being Beta?

:music_whistling:

Hm... It seems to be a question to ED team, Ronald.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

Hi Ronald,

I wonder, did you get the issue in DCS 1.5 or DCS 1.2, or both?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andrey,

I got it in both but I think I may have solved the problem. Seems I had my Jet Seat strapped onto a wooden office chair. Once I placed a pad between the Jet Seat and the wood surface, I can't hear the noise any more. May have been due to the hard surface of the chair. If it appears again I will let you know. thanks for the inquiry.

Andrey,

I got it in both but I think I may have solved the problem. Seems I had my Jet Seat strapped onto a wooden office chair. Once I placed a pad between the Jet Seat and the wood surface, I can't hear the noise any more. May have been due to the hard surface of the chair. If it appears again I will let you know. thanks for the inquiry.

OK :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gametrix KW-908 for sale

Hi, all

I have a Gametrix KW-908 for sale. I live in the Stockholm area of Sweden.

Send me an email if you are interested.

2015-11-20

The KW-908 is sold.

Edited by elfred
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after reading all the positive posts in this thread about the Gametrix KW-908, I decided to ask Andre if could hook me with one.

People have said it before in this thread, but he really is faster than any webshop :). After I sent him a PM asking if he could help me, he replied within the hour, I then wired the money though paypal and I had a track and trace code tracking the package just hours after my very first PM :D.

The Gametrix KW-908 arrived yesterday, just five days after Andre sent it (it had to go to the Netherlands). I was lucky, costums didn't inspect the parcel so I didn't have to pay any additional taxes.

Hooking it up to the computer is really just a matter of plugging in the USB, downloading and installing the software from Andre's site and off you go! :pilotfly:.

It really adds a new dimension to the game. During a landing you can first feel a slight rumble as your gears come down, and a 'click' like feelng when they lock in place. Then the airplane shakes a bit as the flaps come down, and you feel the airplane starting to shudder if your approach is too slow. Then finally you can feel the plane touching down. What starts out as a constant rumbling as you speed down the landing strip becomes a clear - bump - bump - bump- as you slow down while going over the concrete tiles of the landing strip.

Oh, and not to forget the feeling you get when a sneaky AAA tears off half your wing and you're trying to recover... Not only can you see you're in deep doo doo, you can now feel it too ;).

I recommend it, and compliments to Andre for an incredible service! :thumbup:

Welcome in the club. :)

I can hardly fly without the seat now. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Well, after reading all the positive posts in this thread about the Gametrix KW-908, I decided to ask Andre if could hook me with one.

People have said it before in this thread, but he really is faster than any webshop :). After I sent him a PM asking if he could help me, he replied within the hour, I then wired the money though paypal and I had a track and trace code tracking the package just hours after my very first PM :D.

The Gametrix KW-908 arrived yesterday, just five days after Andre sent it (it had to go to the Netherlands). I was lucky, costums didn't inspect the parcel so I didn't have to pay any additional taxes.

Hooking it up to the computer is really just a matter of plugging in the USB, downloading and installing the software from Andre's site and off you go! :pilotfly:.

It really adds a new dimension to the game. During a landing you can first feel a slight rumble as your gears come down, and a 'click' like feelng when they lock in place. Then the airplane shakes a bit as the flaps come down, and you feel the airplane starting to shudder if your approach is too slow. Then finally you can feel the plane touching down. What starts out as a constant rumbling as you speed down the landing strip becomes a clear - bump - bump - bump- as you slow down while going over the concrete tiles of the landing strip.

Oh, and not to forget the feeling you get when a sneaky AAA tears off half your wing and you're trying to recover... Not only can you see you're in deep doo doo, you can now feel it too ;).

I recommend it, and compliments to Andre for an incredible service! :thumbup:

Thank you for such a great feedback Kees :thumbup:

You were lucky not to wait your simseat for a month or so, this autumn postage is surprisingly fast :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]