Game doesn't load

Rise Tragedy

So, last Thursday I downloaded 1.5 and I could play it fine for a couple hours. I get on later that night after taking a break and the game refuses to load, it only loads to about 10% and stops. So i shrugged it off for the weekend. I get home just now to try and launch the game, and it still does the same thing. I've deleted the config folder in the game base folder and launched the repair, ran fine, re-downloaded the config folder, and I went to launch the game, and it does the same thing. I repeated the previous steps, and before launching the game, i restarted my PC, but that didn't change anything.

I apologize if this has already been answered. But if anyone could give me an answer as to how to fix it, that would be lovely.:joystick:

EDIT: This is the screen that it stays stuck on:

87e6464bc6.jpg

EDIT: I have also tried uninstalling the game and that didn't even seem to work.

Edited by Rise Tragedy

Intel i5 6600k @4.2 Ghz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

8GB DDR3

Windows 10 64 bit

Samsung SyncMaster S24B300HL 24"

Saitek X52

CH Products Pro Flight Pedals

TrackIR 5 with Track Clip

Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

When this happen I close the game thru win admin and run the simulator again. Then I load the same mission and after two or three loads, the problem start again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

Seeing the same issue with our server. Shows a 10% status and hangs. This started after it worked for a few days. Also un-installed/re-installed Beta with same result. Updated AMD video card drivers as well.

EDIT: I seem to have found a fix for the moment. I deleted the USER specific 1.5 folder and restarted... and it works again.

Edited by Merlin-27

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

Seeing the same issue with our server. Shows a 10% status and hangs. This started after it worked for a few days. Also un-installed/re-installed Beta with same result. Updated AMD video card drivers as well.

EDIT: I seem to have found a fix for the moment. I deleted the USER specific 1.5 folder and restarted... and it works again.

What folder did you delete? I'm experiencing the same issue.

• ED Team

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

you can rename it and dcs will create a new one. You can then copy your controls back into the new folder.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

you can rename it and dcs will create a new one. You can then copy your controls back into the new folder.

That fixed my issue, thank you so much. I was pulling out my hair trying to figure out what was sticking around after uninstalling and reinstalling the DCS: World like 3 times. I'll link my other forum post to this thread.

• ED Team
That fixed my issue, thank you so much. I was pulling out my hair trying to figure out what was sticking around after uninstalling and reinstalling the DCS: World like 3 times. I'll link my other forum post to this thread.

excellent, enjoy :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Happy to hear it worked for you too!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access