Past or future?

JuanOscar

1)I mean this :

http://www.flugzeuginfo.net/acimages/miragef1b_kp.jpg

U call that centerline fuel tank right?

Sorry im french so i dont know all terms in english and sometimes I use wrong terms.

2)The loadout I talk about is exactly this one :

http://www.er133belfort.free.fr/img/photos/MF1_VOL-f1cr_650cj_astac-hr.jpg

The one rolling left.

Dartuil

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No refuel probe in that version?

Bye

Phant

That reply can clarify some questions:

Aviodev Regarding the version, in the screenshot you can see the CE version. We are evaluating CE or/and EE, which one would you prefer? The M version definitely it's something we want to go into it, but first we would like to make a first approach with CE or/and EE.

Please give us your thoughts.

Mirage F1M please!!

This version can take 6 missiles right? and a fuel tank in his middle bottom?

Is that a video posted by a aviodev member?

That video does not represent the project, and does not mean anything. It's a test of one member of the team, even before the team was created. So best you can do it's forget about it.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aviodev Regarding the version, in the screenshot you can see the CE version. We are evaluating CE or/and EE, which one would you prefer? The M version definitely it's something we want to go into it, but first we would like to make a first approach with CE or/and EE.

That video does not represent the project, and does not mean anything. It's a test of one member of the team, even before the team was created. So best you can do it's forget about it.biggrin.gif

AAh too bad!!!

Ok As far i think M is upgraded CE and EE , right?

So I M is a pure fighter that can wear bombs in the centerline right and missiles on ailerons, right?

Making him look like this :

http://www.freewebs.com/aiewebsite/MirageF1.jpg

Here are some loadouts :

http://www.airvectors.net/avmirf1_04.png

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I'd Prefer the EE, Mostly because it has better A-G capabilities, then the CE (from what i understand after a brief search on the Internet),

likewise hte upgraded avionics package means its better suited to the current Multiplayer Arena,

just my 2 cents :)

I think the less complex and the less classified model would be the best.

Less classified , more data.

Whatever has better multirole / A2G capabilities.

And tbh, as customer I don't care if it is more complex. Why would I want a less interesting, less capable aircraft?

If that is possible and viable ... only the devs can decide, ofc. But that was not the question here, imo.

You right but I dont want them to face Dassault about secrecy cause dassault will kill the project.

Im french so I know dassault is paranoid about that , how they kill FSX rafale and mirage 2000-5 projects. So its why I want them to be prudent on the version.

Oh yes, that will be a interestig bird to fly.

Good news, seems that in short time the Spanish Air Force is gonna be one of the best represented one on DCS: Bf-109, F-86, C-101, Mirage F-1 and the mighty F-18, VEAO with the Typhoon...... anyone on the F-5B/T-38...?

So good luck with this team, if the F-1 is as good as the Aviojet is gonna be a lot of fun, aim for a PFM release please....

PD to the team: You really fool me with that F-104 thing, you joker....

Edited by tomcatter

Many thanks, please keep going with your participation, because right now it's the perfect moment as we are preparing the journey.

PD to the team: You really fool me with that F-104 thing, you joker....

You really think so? ;)

The C version all the way!

But, why specific the ce ?

The classic c version is the most used and fits in various scenarios.

CE it's the C version, but the C version was receiving some small customizations when was exported to different countries, so:

CE: Spain

CH: Morocco

CG: Greece

etc...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the C is the one I'd like, as it doesn't have a refuelling probe in the middle of the nose blocking your view.

The refuel probe it won't be blocking your view at all, it's align to the right canopy frame nerve. In fact I had to stand up to be able to see the refuel probe. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know that, I meant that the cockpit should be the classic c as the image above not a specific or updated version.

Yes, be aware, even inside of a same fleet, there is no such as thing as specific cockpit. You can find different customizations in different aircrafts on the same version and in the same fleet.

With the C-101EB, we were finding differences on the cockpit, on different C-101's, and we are talking about same model and same version. With the Mirage F1 it's the same, you can put some pictures, but choose the next F1 on the line, even in the same Air Force, and you could find small differences...

So don't worry about that, if we succeed on this, what you'll have it's a Mirage F1 with no doubt. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would be happy with either the C or the E. The CE could stand in for a standard French F1C and would be best suited for many fictional but authentic scenarios (the French having a strong history of expeditionary warfare). An example scenario would be the deployment of Armée de l'air F1C to the Strait of Hormuz.

The F1E would be interesting because it has been in service with some interesting customers, such as Iraq, Iran (Hormuz map) and Libya (I have the feeling we will get a Libya map at some point). Additional emphasis on ground attack and the refueling probe also make it an attractive option. If I can choose freely, I would pick the F1EE.

Isnt F1M a upgraded CE /EE?

So isnt it better to have the M with refuel probe?

The probe allow us to refuel in air and not go back in base when we are far away fighting.

F1 EE version sound more interesting for me.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.