Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Jimbolya

Reputation power: 1
Jimbolya is on a distinguished road
Default DCS 1.2.8

I seen in threads references to a 1.2.8 but can't find any info. Is this just talk at this point, or is there some official thread?
Old 03-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 85
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbolya View Post
I seen in threads references to a 1.2.8 but can't find any info. Is this just talk at this point, or is there some official thread?
It is the next major patch (numerically), what else were you looking for?
ASUS P8P67Pro B3, i7-2600K@4.4GHz, Noctua U9 Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 250GB & 500GB Samsung, 2TB WD Caviar Black, ASUS GTX780 3GB, Creative XFi PCI, Corsair AX850 Pro, Samsung 40H6350 TV, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, Cougar MFDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel (P-51), Helios, and a really nice chair!
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
Jimbolya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
It is the next major patch (numerically), what else were you looking for?
just stuff that would be included in the patch - curiosity killed the cat is all...
Old 03-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #4
SkateZilla
Moderator / Hall Monitor

Reputation power: 41
SkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to allSkateZilla is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to SkateZilla

There isnt a published Preliminary Change Log yet,

I suspect it will be posted when it's closer to release.
3x ASUS VS248HP + Acer AL2002W 16:10 Screen (7440x1080)
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, TrackIR4 Pro, Helios A-10C Profile.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #5
skouras

Reputation power: 9
skouras is a jewel in the roughskouras is a jewel in the roughskouras is a jewel in the roughskouras is a jewel in the roughskouras is a jewel in the roughskouras is a jewel in the rough

next patch buddy
just a guess
Old 03-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #6
piXel496

piXel496 will become famous soon enoughpiXel496 will become famous soon enoughpiXel496 will become famous soon enough

I seen in threads references to a 1.2.8 but can't find any info.
true, between the lines there is a community feeling that maybe major things will happen and soon. I am exited too but it could be just a buzzz.

Is this just talk at this point
yep, could be clouds, new planes, two seaters or other possible functionalities. Or just killed bugs

or is there some official thread?
no, if there is you immediately notice a beehive activity on the forum. There will be a plethora of angry dissapointment, euphoric enthousiasm and anything in between.

We just have to wait..

Old 03-20-2014, 01:14 AM   #7
The_Pharoah

Reputation power: 4
The_Pharoah is on a distinguished road

well I'm still waiting on the sling load for the DCS Huey which is apparently waiting on the next patch after the next patch, so yes it would be nice if some sort of changelog (even draft) were released, esp if it impacts 3rd party devs (+ve or -ve).
Intel i5-3570K/Asrock Z77-Extreme 4/G.Skill Ares (2x4GB) 1600/SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB/Seagate Barracuda 2TB/2GB 7870 Gigabyte/Coolermaster USB3.0 RC-912/Antec HCG 520/Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO/Win7 Home Premium OEM
Old 03-20-2014, 01:18 AM   #8
uboats

Reputation power: 4
uboats will become famous soon enoughuboats will become famous soon enoughuboats will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbolya View Post
could u share the link?
1.2.8 is said to be released the end of Mar or early of Apr.
it is said many new features are included like 25t new 3d cockpit, 33 3d cockpit, f15 afm etc.
probably, dcs hawk and mig21bis
but not confirmed officially
Old 03-20-2014, 06:28 PM   #9
Jimbolya

Ok - cool enough -
Just thought I missed something somewhere lol.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:40 PM   #10
Silver_Dragon

Reputation power: 25
Silver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Silver_Dragon

Chizh confirm the next Su-25T 6DoF will be release on the 1.2.8. Russian forum (google translation).
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...&postcount=185
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista View Post
1 year has passed since I started this thread ... Where is the long-awaited 6dof-cabin Su-25T c eliminated shoals))?
New 3D cabin Su-25T will be in the near patch

Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com
Closed Thread