Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #101
Offlinepilot

Reputation power: 2
Offlinepilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG-Vampire View Post
afaik mi-8 got tail rotor on the right side and mi-17 got tail rotor on left side which is the most significant difference, so i am confused with that name (or is mi-17 called for export versions?)
Some versions of the Mi-8's have it on the left side too, check the documentary about it on youtube, it were actually really good

EDIT-> link http://youtu.be/nMgbcE-fVME
Offlinepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #102
Jack

Reputation power: 21
Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of lightJack is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Jack

In action

Last edited by Jack; 10-09-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #103
Mainstay

Reputation power: 7
Mainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offlinepilot View Post
Your template seems to have picked up some dirt a few versions ago, Mainstay, and lost some of it's color on the instrument panels.. but I guess no one will come close enough to notice it from outside view.
But a clean photo job is always nice
Thats not my fault srry offlinepilot. Thats in the Template from Belsimtek
Old 10-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #104
Mainstay

Mainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really niceMainstay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Looking nice Jack !
Old 10-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #105
Skulleader

Reputation power: 11
Skulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really nice

Hello guys,

Quote:
about bare/slick model: that modified model is not perfect yet, so we should fix some parts however i hope BST will come up with an official slick version - just like with the later/civilian version of the huey
Yes I know that the better solution it's like the Huey, one slick version and on military version but meanwhile please can you give us the command that you have modified for remove all these elements ?
The only thing that I can remove are the exhaust heat signature reducer but for these other elements it's a real mystery

About the repaint I'm sure that it's not an easy job, I wait with a lot of impatience your beautiful creations...

Best regards. Skull
Old 10-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #106
Zulfiqar+
Banned

Zulfiqar is on a distinguished road

@NRG-Vampire

I understand it's imperfect, I just want to remove the weapon pylons and the engine intakes. Can you please help me with that?
Zulfiqar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #107
Offlinepilot

Offlinepilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstay View Post
Thats not my fault srry offlinepilot. Thats in the Template from Belsimtek
Oh ok.. sorry I just checked the \DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\mi-8mt\Russia_Army_Weather\mi_8_tex_3_W.bmp and there is was 'crisp' and clear
Offlinepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #108
Skulleader

Reputation power: 11
Skulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really niceSkulleader is just really nice

Quote:
Thx for the feedback ill correct some issues this evening and post version 2 after
Hello Mainstay,

Thanks for your quickly answer, I wait with impatience this upgrade.
Please can you send us a little message in this thread when this update is available ?

Thanks again, Skull.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #109
Mainstay

Version 2 is online!

Fueltank grey lines are now the same color as the camo pattern !

Happy flying and post some nice screenshots

Download link : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0Iraq%20v2.rar

And in my sig
Old 10-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #110
Suchacz

Reputation power: 12
Suchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really niceSuchacz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG-Vampire View Post
afaik mi-8 got tail rotor on the right side and mi-17 got tail rotor on left side which is the most significant difference, so i am confused with that name (or is mi-17 called for export versions?)
Early versions of Mi-8 had tail rotor on the right side. But from the version Mi-8MT and newer they change it to the left because of better efficiency.
Mi-17 is an export name of Mi-8MT and newer

DxDiag.txt
Crucial reading about DCS: Black Shark - Black Shark and Coaxial Rotor Aerodynamics, Black Shark and the Trimmer, Black Shark – Autopilot: Part 1, Black Shark – Autopilot: Part 2
Suchacz is offline   Reply With Quote